References in periodicals archive ?
Kados, who is also the chairman of the county assembly water committee, said the county will focus on addressing water problems to better the lives of city residents.
class="font-size--16 MsoNormal"He is making a kill there selling water by competing with the company." class="font-size--16 MsoNormalHIGH PRICES class="font-size--16 MsoNormalMr Kados said there are over 3,000 commercial boreholes in Nairobi and that more are drilled everyday so regulation is necessary.
On April 15, 1747 the "Kaal Kados Seherit Israel" concluded an agreement:
Let Kenya Power come and do the demarcations to put an end to all the current uncertainty and confusion," said Mr Kados.
EAPPI's website documents the experience endured by Yusef Ali Kados, aged 77, who lives in the village of Burin, near the Yizhar colony.
Mr Muguna said this on Thursday when he appeared before the County Assembly Water and Sanitation Committee chaired by Mihango Ward MCA Paul Kados.He blamed the water problems in Nairobi on drought, degradation of catchment areas and global warming.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kadner, Otakar
- Kádner, Otakar
- Kadochnikov System
- Kadochnikov Systema
- Kadochnikov, Pavel
- Kadochnikov, Pavel Petrovich
- Kadokawa Group Holdings
- Kadoma, Zimbabwe
- Kadomtsev, Boris
- Kadomtsev, Boris Borisovich
- Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation
- Kadoorie Agricultural Aid Association
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- Kadoorie Study of Chronic Disease in China
- Kadouri International Foods Inc.
- Kadri, Fatma
- Kadri, Fatma Kadyrovna
- Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company
- Kaduna State Government
- Kaduna State Transport Authority
- Kaduna State Water Board
- Kaduna Writers' League
- Kadýköy Anadolu Lisesi
- Kadyrberdy Ogly Mollanepes
- Kadyri, Abdulla
- Kadyrov, Gaptrakhman
- Kadyrov, Gaptrakhman Faizurakhmanovich
- Kadyrov, Ramzan Akhmadovich