References in periodicals archive ?
Mr Kamall said: "I would remind you, when you talk about right-wing extremists, the Nazis were National Socialists.
When Facebook's technical team visit the civil liberties committee it should be organised in such a way to make sure they actually have to directly tackle all our questions, however difficult," Kamall stated, according to the group's press release.
Tory MEP Syed Kamall, chairman of the European Conservatives and Reformists group in the European Parliament, said: "Philip was very much a Conservative Party man, giving his life to the service of the country, region and party that he loved.
CINCINNATI -- Announced freshman F Kamall Richards has decided to transfer from Xavier.
(21) Syed Kamall, a Member of the European Parliament, has stated that there is an "antipathy" in Europe towards how private equity firms "buy and sell large numbers of shares in [corporations] and the consequent frequency in the change of control." (22) For these reasons, private equity has been described as posing "a direct threat to the European social model." (23)
Syed Kamall (ECR, UK) said that investors with money in CNAV funds will not convert to VNAV.
27 -- The International Cricket Council (ICC)-Europe together with Syed Kamall, Member of the European Parliament representing UK, Chair of European Parliamentary cricket inter group and the International Cricket Council, hosted a two day event from 25-26 September 2012, at the European Parliament promoting the game of cricket within the European Parliament and in Europe.
(46.) Bernd Kaussler, "Iran's Leadership Falls Out With Itself," Jane's Islamist Affairs Analyst, July 1, 2011; Kamall Dehghan, "Ahmadinejad Allies Charged With Sorcery" The Guardian May 4, 2011 http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/05/ahmadinejad-allies-charged-with-sorcery.
Conservative MEP Sajjad Karim was at the hotel with fellow British MEP Syed Kamall as part of a trade delegation.
This is the central message of an own-initiative report prepared by Syed Kamall (EPP-ED, UK) and adopted by a large majority by the European Parliament on 4 September.
"We are sleepwalking into a Big Brother Europe while our government stands idly by," said Syed Kamall, a British Conservative MEP.
London Conservative Euro-MP Syed Kamall, who commissioned the survey, says it confirms Britons have no problems with European culture - just European politicians.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kamaishi, Iwate
- Kamakura Matsuri
- Kamakura Otani Memorial Art Museum
- Kamakura Risk Manager
- Kamal Ataturk
- Kamal Joumblatt
- Kamal Jumblat
- Kamal Jumblatt
- Kamal Jumlat
- Kamal Khujandi
- Kamal Osman Jamjoom
- Kamal, Galiaskar
- Kamal, Sharif
- Kamala Nimbkar Balbhavan
- Kamala Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture
- Kamala Tea Company Ltd.
- Kamalov, Foma
- Kamalov, Foma Georgievich
- Kaman Industrial Technologies
- Kaman Music Corporation
- Kaman's Art Shoppes, Inc
- Kamanin, Nikolai
- Kamanin, Nikolai Petrovich
- Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology
- Kamarovskii, Leonid
- Kamarovskii, Leonid Alekseevich
- Kamat Hotels India Limited
- Kamat Hotels India Ltd
- Kamata Meisters Network
- Kamban, Gudmundur Jonson
- Kamban, Gudmundur Jónson