KEDCO

AcronymDefinition
KEDCOKingston Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
References in periodicals archive ?
According to a statement signed by Head, Corporate Communication, KEDCO., Comrade, Ibrahim Sani Shawai, a copy made available on Wednesday, to pressmen, said this is a big boost and KEDCO will leverage this to provide improved power supply in our franchise areas.
As per the reports, 85% of power produced from the Ajaokuta Thermal will be for KEDCO, while the rest 15 per cent will be for Ajaokuta town, and that the project would be executed in phases, as not below 25-30 megawatts is likely to be transmitted to KEDCO within the next three weeks.
Kedco announced in September that the plant had started exporting power to the grid.
Ireland-based renewable energy group Kedco Plc (LON:KED) announced it had entered into a heads of agreement to buy sector firm Reforce Energy Limited in an all-stock transaction, the value of which was not given.
Kedco is a publishing company specialising in online material and CD- Roms.
Making the call, the Managing Director of the Company, Dr Jamilu Gwamna, made the call in a statement signed by the Head, Corporate Communications of KEDCO, Ibrahim Sani-Shawai in Kano made available to pressmen added that the staff needed to rally round the company in its determination to ensure accountability and transparency
The signing ceremony was held in Kano during which Managing Director of KEDCO, Dr Jamil Sayaku Gwamna stated that the agreement aims at improving the power received, which would cover the entire 110 Mega Watts from the thermal station in Ajaokuta.
The Managing Director of the company, Dr Jamilu Gwamna made the complaint during the KEDCO's Marketing Conference held at Minjibir Golf Resort in Minjibir local government area of the state.
Irish renewable energy power firm, Kedco has won 500,000 in rolling working capital towards its Pluckanes wind farm as well as other investments.
M2 EQUITYBITES-September 18, 2012-Irish Kedco to acquire renewable energy firm Reforce(C)2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.m2.com
18 September 2012 a[euro]" Ireland-based renewable energy group Kedco Plc (LON:KED) on Tuesday announced it had entered into a heads of agreement to buy sector firm Reforce Energy Limited in an all-stock transaction, the value of which was not given.
Judge ordered the arrest, assault, and detention of staff of Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO) when they disconnected the electricity at the State High Court and the Judge's house for non-payment of bills.