References in periodicals archive ?
KEMFRI board chairperson John Mumba said the project is part of President Uhuru Kenyatta's agenda to revive the Blue Economy projects that have collapsed.
The KEMFRI chairperson said the centre will also be used to research of fish species.
In its submissions, Kemfri pointed to the constitutional mandate of the SRC and its inability to discharge it with regards to the issues in dispute.
The union led by secretary general Zachariah Achacha insisted it had given reasonable proposals to Kemfri on the disputed collective bargaining subjects.
The court heard that Kemfri sought advise from SRC in 2016 but no advice has been given three years later.
The judge further said it was not clear why the SRC has not advised Kemfri adding that there was no correspondence on record to suggest why.
The worrying trend has informed moves by institutions like Kemfri, which supports KCDP.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kemenov, Vladimir
- Kemenov, Vladimir Semenovich
- Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri
- Kementerian Hal Ehwal Ugama
- Kementerian Kemajuan Luar Bandar & Wilayah
- Kementerian Kerja Raya
- Kementerian Keselamatan Dalam Negeri
- Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
- Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup
- Kementerian Pembangunan Luar Bandar
- Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
- Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri
- Kementerian Perindustrian dan Sumber-Sumber Utama
- Kemeny, Zsigmond
- Kemény, Zsigmond
- Kemerer Group International
- Kemerovo Hog
- Kemerovo Oblast
- Kemerovo Province
- Kemerovo region
- Kemerovo State University
- Kemerovo, Russia - Kemerovo
- Kemerovskaya Oblast', Russia
- Kemetic Orthodoxy
- Kemi River
- Kemi/Tornio, Finland - Kemi
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho
- Keming Primary School
- Kemiri nut
- Kemisk Tekniska Fakulteten
- Kemisk-Tekniska Leverantörförbundet
- Kemmer Stock Breeders Association
- Kemmy Business School
- Kemnitz, Martin
- Kemp Burdick Hinton & Hall
- Kemp Coast
- Kemp echo
- Kemp Land
- Kemp Mill Elementary School
- Kemp Mill Montessori School