References in periodicals archive ?
'However, we wish to set the records straight to inform and educate Mr Kera and his benefactors.
"Thanks to the wisdom and willingness of Masatoshi and Yasuji Kera to share their discovery with us at Hokkaido University, they have made a major contribution to science, and we are very grateful."
As part of her intensive treatment, keepers have been administering oxygen to Kera, as well giving her a blood transfusion from one of the other gorillas - one of only a few times this has ever been carried out on a gorilla.
Jumbo Plastic and Kera Mix are tied with similar 4-4 records.
Samantha Cameron, centre , with, from left, Peter Pilotto, Nigerian health worker, Dr Hajara Kera, Chairman of the British Fashion Council, Harold Tillman CBE, Erdem Moralioglu, wearing glasses, and Christopher Kane Picture: YUI MOK
Kera LLC, parents successfully sue on liability grounds despite signing a waiver.
Within the framework of the standard content of the event, in which some 60 poets of all continents and about fifty home authors took part, the poetry readings "Bridges" and "Meridians" took place; Estonian poet Siim Kera, who won the Struga Bridges Award that the Struga Festival awards together with UNESCO for a debutant book, had a presentation; and the national poetry evening was dedicated to Azerbaijan's poetry.
The passage of the Kentucky Educational Reform Act (KERA) in 1990 had a dramatic impact on the funding of primary and secondary education in the state.
Four-year-old Kera, who likes to cuddle Emily and fellow keeper Mel Gage, was abandoned by her mother after being born as a twin at Barcelona Zoo.
"The Sex Club" is not the book one expects from the title, nor from the opening sentence, for that matter: "You can put your clothes back on, then we'll talk some more." The words are spoken by Kera Kollmorgan, a registered nurse at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Eugene, Oregon, to a young girl of perhaps 14 years of age, who has come for treatment of an STD.
Percussionist and Zili Misik founder Kera Washington describes the resulting sound as "this undefinable genre of music." The generic umbrella term of "world music" doesn't aptly describe the blend of genres and cultures, and Washington appreciates that audiences can recognize Trinidad, the Congo and gospel music in their songs.
* Commentary originally aired 3/22/2005 on KERA Radio 90.1, Dallas, Texas.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- kept your wits about you
- kept your word
- kept yourself busy
- kept yourself to yourself
- kept yourself together
- kept yourselves busy
- kept yourselves to yourselves
- kept yourselves together
- Kepulauan Aru
- Kepulauan Aru
- Kepulauan Banda
- ker function
- Ker, Robert, earl of Somerset
- Ker-Train Research
- Kerak in Moab
- Kerala Agricultural University
- Kerala Aided Higher Secondary Teachers' Association
- Kerala Association for Non-Formal Education and Development
- Kerala Association of Greater Washington
- Kerala Association of Kansas City
- Kerala Association of Los Angeles
- Kerala Association of New England
- Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy, Ltd.
- Kerala Ayurvedic Health Clinic
- Kerala Badminton Shuttle Association
- Kerala Catholic Bible Society
- Kerala Catholic Bishops Council
- Kerala Catholic Students League
- Kerala Catholic Youth Movement
- Kerala Christian Adult Homes
- Kerala Clays and Ceramic Products
- Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Kerala Council for Historical Research