KFAED


Also found in: Financial.
AcronymDefinition
KFAEDKuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Board of Directors of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) has approved the allocation of a preferential credit line for $ 30 million to Uzbekistan, Podrobno.uz reports.
He recalled that the KFAED has financed, over the last three decades, 36 projects in the fields of drinking water, irrigation water, sanitation, dams, rural development, industrial zones, health and sanitation and education.
According to KFAED, the loan will be geared towards developing a highway project in Senegal.
The donation agreement was signed by the Minister of Development, Investment and International Co-operation, Yassine Brahim and Director General of KFAED Abdelwahab Ahmed Al-Badr.
The Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) is set to lend Egypt a total of $1.5bn over a five year period.
The two agreements co-signed by Planning and International Cooperation Minister Mohammed al-Sa'adi and KFAED agricultural advisor AbdulRedha Bahman, are devoted to implement the public works project and the rural development project in Ibb and Rayma provinces.
Finance Minister Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa signed the deal with KFAED director-general Abdulwahab Ahmed Al Bader.
The KFAED would fund 71% of the project's cost while Khartoum will pay the remaining 29%.
The KFAED director and his accompanying delegation briefed Jumblatt on projects currently being implemented by the fund in Lebanon, especially in the Mountain area.
The KFAED statement said the press reports allegedly quoting a KFAED official, with the sum of USD 60-100 million mentioned, are baseless.