References in periodicals archive ?
Bedell, "Analysis of hypomorphic KitlSl mutants suggests different requirements for KITL in proliferation and migration of mouse primordial germ cells," Biology of Reproduction, vol.
Moreover, the release of membrane-bound KitL, as an adhesion/survival-promoting molecule for stem cells, depends on IL-3 .
While the upregulation in LM8 cells was highest for matrix metallopeptidase 2 (Mmp2) gene transcripts (~7-fold), the most pronounced downregulation (~24-fold) was found for kit ligand (Kitl) gene transcripts.
Stimulation of VEGFR2 in bone marrow results in MMP-9 activation, which in turn cleaves membrane-bound KitL to generate the soluble KitL (SCF or steel factor) (Heissig et al.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- kith and kin
- Kitikmeot Economic Development Commission
- Kitikmeot Explosives Ltd.
- Kitikmeot Heritage Society
- Kitimat Works Social Association
- Kitimat Works Sports Association
- Kitimat, British Columbia
- Kitne Door Kitne Paas
- Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi
- Kitnuna Expediting Limited
- Kitoi Goltsy
- Kiton Red
- Kits and Outfits
- Kits Assembly Tracking System
- kits her out
- kits her up
- kits him out
- kits him up
- Kits in Teaching Elementary Science
- kits it out
- kits it up