References in periodicals archive ?
" In May, almost a month after the vessel arrived in Bremerton for decommissioning, the NCIS launched a criminal probe and confronted Zettel with the allegations, the Kitsap Sun report said.
Since it was funded in 2015, the First Federal Community Foundation has given nearly $3 million in grant awards to organizations in Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap and Whatcom counties.
Kitsap County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Chad Enright would later report, "Given all the facts and the forensic analysis of the crime scene that corroborated the homeowner's version of events, we believe this case appeared to be self-defense." Enright also noted the huge size disparity between the aggressor and the victim, as well as the deceased suspect's history of bipolar disorder and violent behavior.
Inspirus Credit Union has broken ground on its future branch location in Bremerton, Washington to serve members in Kitsap County, the company said.
Kitsap will expand the company's strategic footprint within the region and provide complementary products to serve the customer base in that area.
The company said this new 30,000 square metre Central Kitsap High School and Middle School is designed to serve 2,100 students on the site of the existing school campus.
Boatwright had parked across the street and apparently was delivering a Kitsap Sun to the same driveway where the Subaru was backing out.
The winners are Birmingham Public Library for Letter from Birmingham Jail: A Worldwide Celebration; Champaign Public Library for Show Some Library Love; Kitsap Regional Library for its Traveling Book Campaign; North Carolina State University's James B.
The Kitsap Sun reports Saturday that Riley Allen Mullins was charged Friday with second-degree robbery.
The settlement was reached in Kitsap County Superior Court on May 16 and was expected to be finalized at the end of May, according to the Jefferson County Superior Court Clerk's Office.
The ruling by Kitsap County Judge Jennifer Forbes in Washington state is the latest news in the ongoing dispute between Kasem's wife Jean and her stepdaughter, Kerri.
Pete Dawson, Commanding Officer, Naval Base Kitsap (NBK).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- kits her up
- kits him out
- kits him up
- Kits in Teaching Elementary Science
- kits it out
- kits it up
- kits me out
- kits me up
- kits out
- kits someone out
- kits someone up
- kits something out
- kits something up
- kits that out
- kits that up
- kits them out
- kits them up
- kits these out
- kits these up
- kits those out
- kits those up
- kits up
- kits us out
- kits us up
- kits you out
- kits you up
- Kits, Elmar
- Kitsai language
- Kitsai language
- Kitsaki Management Limited Partnership
- Kitsap Aircraft Radio Control Society
- Kitsap Alliance of Property Owners
- Kitsap Community Foundation
- Kitsap County
- Kitsap County Alternate Communications System
- Kitsap County Association of Realtors
- Kitsap County Consolidated Housing Authority
- Kitsap County Fire District
- Kitsap County Good Roads Association
- Kitsap County Health District
- Kitsap County Historical Society
- Kitsap County HIV AIDS Foundation
- Kitsap County Master Gardener
- Kitsap County Rose Society
- Kitsap County Veterans Memorial
- Kitsap County Young Republicans
- Kitsap County, WA
- Kitsap County, Washington
- Kitsap Economic Development Alliance
- Kitsap Farm Garden Tractor
- Kitsap Foster Care Association
- Kitsap Haunted Fairgrounds
- Kitsap Human Rights Network
- Kitsap Humane Society
- Kitsap Memorial State Park
- Kitsap Mental Health Services
- Kitsap Music Teachers Association
- Kitsap News Group
- Kitsap Peninsula
- Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal