References in periodicals archive ?
KLab Inc, which is taking part at the event for the first time, is hosting the Dubai Round of the Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team Dream Championship 2019 at its booth at comic con, and the winner will receive a trip to Tokyo, Japan to participate in the Dream Championship Finals that will be held there in fall 2019.
KLab's game will include the Japanese voice cast for the anime.
The company added that if KLabs exceeds its minimum yearly orders, the agreement has two five-year term extensions.
Hit that and "Sonic Surge" should pop up a moment later, published by KLab Cyscorpions.
e-Therapeutics (AIM: ETX) has entered into an agreement with Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd (KLAB), a specialist pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India, to develop three late-stage drug candidates.
To see (or hear) if you have auditory synesthesia, go to klab.caltech.edu/~saenz/movingdots.html
(32) At other times, we come across articles in which certain Malay authors who were directly or indirectly involved in the group of literati in late nineteenth-century Penyengat, known as the Rushdiah Klab, are put in the limelight.
Philip's faculty and administrators are confident that DES Klab's open architecture will accommodate future modifications as needed.
To commemorate the anime adaptation's 25th anniversary this year, game developers Klab Inc.
KLab Inc., Tetsuya Sanada, President & CEO, 81 3 5771 1100, email@example.com, P.
The firm, originally spun-out from Newcastle University in 2001, says an anti-depressant developed with KLab in India is likely make it through the various regulatory hoops by late 2011/early 2012.
It included workshops and visits to private, government and academic institutions like the ICT Office of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST), the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), KLab Cyscorpions Inc., Asia Pacific College, Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT) and Now Corp.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- KL CAT
- KL Infrastructure Group Bhd
- KL Monorail System Sdn Bhd
- KL Nebula
- Kl-10 Error-Free Reciprocal Micro Interconnect Over TTY Lines
- KLA Results File
- KLA-Tencor Corporation
- Klaatsch, Hermann
- Klaatu barada nikto
- Klabzuba Oil and Gas, Inc.
- Klachten Arm-Schouder-Nek
- Klado, Nikolai
- Klado, Nikolai Lavrentevich
- Kladruby Horse
- Klage Auf Herausgabe von Cookies
- Klagenemnda for Offentlige Anskaffelser
- Klagenfurt, Austria - Klagenfurt
- Klages, Ludwig
- Klaic, Vjekoslav