References in periodicals archive ?
John Kless, 49, reportedly called the offices of lawmakers Eric Swalwell, Rashida Tlaib and Senator Cory Booker.
John Kless, 49, of Fort Lauderdale, was arrested and charged Friday with allegedly making a series of threatening phone calls to Democratic officials, in which he ranted in explicitly racist terms about Muslims, black people and Rep.
Orlando, FL, June 18, 2018 --(PR.com)-- Avant Healthcare Professionals, the premier staffing provider of internationally experienced nursing and allied health professionals, is pleased to announce and welcome Adam Kless as the Vice President of Clinical Operations effective June 11, 2018.
Kless et al., "Anti-inflammatory effects of a low arachidonic acid diet and fish oil in patients with rheumatoid arthritis," Rheumatology International, vol.
Robert Kless, campaign leader for the IFAW in Germany, said: "The wildlife trade is a transnational problem which we can only effectively address together at an EU-wide level."
The agreement between TST and QFT-GIT was examined using Kappa test.12 The interpretation of kappa was: > 0.75 excellent agreement; = 0.4-0.75 good agreement; and kless than 0.4 poor agreement.
(5) For Polish-Jewish refugees, see Yosef Litvak, Jewish Refugees from Poland in the Soviet Union, 1939-1946 (Jerusalem: ha-Universitah ha-Ivrit bi-Yerushalayim, ha-Makhon le-Yahadut zemanenu, 1988); Ben-Cion Pinchuk, Soviet Jews in the Face of the Holocaust: A Study in the Problem of Deportation and Evacuation (Tel Aviv: Goldstein-Goren Diaspora Research Center, 1979), 86-92; and Shlomo Kless, "Zionist Activities of Jewish Refugees in the USSR in 1941-1945 and the Relations of the Yishuv in the Land of Israel with Them" (Ph.D.
He participated at master classes of renowned teachers such as Ronny Rogoff, Yayr Kless, Belcea Quartett and Corinne Chapelle.
Knarr, J., Musil, C., Warner, C., Kless, J.R., & Long, J.
###k range (o)###-29less than kless than 30,###-5less than kless than 8,###-13less than kless than 13
In concert with this study, there is a body of literature about children, gender identity, and differences, especially at the elementary grade level (Adler, Kless, & Alder, 1992; Albers et al., 2009; Anggard, 2005; Butler, 1990, Marsh, 2000; Niemi, 2005; Paechter, 2007; Swain, 2005; West & Zimmerman, 1987).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Klerer-May System
- Klerk, Michael de
- Klerksdorp, North West
- Klerman, Gerald Lawrence
- Kleshchev, Aleksei
- Kleshchev, Aleksei Efimovich
- Klesl, Melchior
- Klesmer band
- Klesmer band
- Klestadt cyst
- Klestov, Nikolai
- Klestov, Nikolai Semenovich
- Kletochnikov, Nikolai
- Kletochnikov, Nikolai Vasilevich
- Kleur, Beeld, Onderdrukking, Synchronisatie
- Klez (computer worm)