References in periodicals archive ?
She, however, claimed that Koro Lashari first shot dead Sudheer and then came to her house to kill Ameera.
The glass ceiling of male leadership succession has not been cracked, however, and Paikea's gradual blossoming into the long-prophesied chief faces serious opposition, primarily from the uncompromising Koro, who is the custodian of tribal traditions and identity.
Koro sa Pasko, a Chorale Competition which is slated on December 23 at the Rizal Park, has also been moved to December 27 Wednesday, at the Matina Town Square.
Francioli Koro Koro, (1,2) Alphonse Um Boock, (3) Afi Leslie Kaiyven, (1) Juergen Noeske, (4) Cristina Gutierrez, (5) Christopher Kuaban, (6) Francois-Xavier Etoa, (7) and Sara Irene Eyangoh (1)
Outbreak of Koro is a well-known psychiatric epidemic in Asia-Pacific region.
He played young Kinte - a Gambian Mandinka tribesman sold to white slave traders by the rival Koro family.
The vote is due on August 05, according to Koro Bessho, Japan's Ambassador to the UN.
L'ONG Western Sahara Campaign (WSC) a adresse une lettre ouverte au representant permanent du Japon aupres des Nations unies, president du Conseil de securite, l'ambassadeur Koro Bessho.
I wish also to express my sincere condolences to the families of the victims, my deepest sympathy to the injured and our strong solidarity with the people of France," UN Security Council President Koro Bessho said Friday.
Catherine Richardson, 62, who grew up in Ashington and moved to the island of Koro last August, has spent the last six weeks in survival mode after Cyclone Winston brought havoc to Fiji.
Koro Island was directly hit by the storm, one of the most devastating the country has ever seen.
One medical team will be based on the HMNZS Canterbury and will be working in the Northern Lau Group of islands, while the second will be based on Koro Island.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kornilov, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
- Kornilov, Boris
- Kornilov, Boris Petrovich
- Kornilov, Konstantin
- Kornilov, Konstantin Nikolaevich
- Kornilov, Lavr
- Kornilov, Lavr Georgievich
- Kornilov, Lavr Georgyevich
- Kornilov, Vladimir
- Kornilov, Vladimir Alekseevich
- Kornilova, Aleksandra
- Kornilova, Aleksandra Ivanovna
- Kornilovich, Aleksandr
- Kornilovich, Aleksandr Osipovich
- Kornmehl LASIK System
- Kornmehl, Ernest W
- Kornmehl, Ernest W.
- Kornreich Technology Center
- Kornsweig, Abraham L
- Kornsweig, Abraham L.
- Környezet-, Egészség- és Munkavédelem
- Kornyk Computer Solutions International
- Kornzweig, Abraham L
- Kornzweig, Abraham L.
- Korošec, Anton
- Korobitsin, Andrei
- Korobitsin, Andrei Ivanovich
- Korobkov, Boris
- Korobkov, Boris Mikhailovich
- Korobov, Ivan Kuzmich
- Korogocho Street Children Program
- Korol, Vladimir
- Korol, Vladimir Adamovich
- Korolenko, Vladimir
- Korolenko, Vladimir Galaktionovich
- Korolev, Boris
- Korolev, Boris Danilovich
- Korolev, Fedor
- Korolev, Fedor Filippovich
- Korolev, Nikolai
- Korolev, Nikolai Fedorovich
- Korolev, Sergei
- Korolev, Sergei Pavlovich
- Koroliuk, Vladimir
- Koroliuk, Vladimir Dorofeevich
- Korolkova, Anna
- Korolkova, Anna Nikolaevna
- Koroma, Ernest Bai
- Korona (game)