References in periodicals archive ?
Alternatives have been proposed for the treatment of KOTs, and currently, the selection of more conservative procedures is advocated.
The literature reports that the recurrence rate of KOTs is between 0%5 and 62%.
In the present study, the epithelial lining and the fibrous capsule of KOTs were morphologically altered and significantly enlarged after marsupialization.
Table 1--Patient data and clinical features of KOTs (n = 6).
A keratocystic odontogenic tumor (KOT) is a benign neoplasm of the jaws that originates either from a dental lamina or from the primordial odontogenic epithelium.
The histological sections of selected KOT cases were retrieved from the files of the Oral Pathology Service when the diagnosis proved to be in accordance with the findings of Barnes et al.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kotoshikhin, Grigorii
- Kotoshikhin, Grigorii Karpovich
- Kotov, Petr
- Kotov, Petr Ivanovich
- Kotov, Vasilii
- Kotov, Vasilii Timofeevich
- Kotovskii, Grigorii
- Kotovskii, Grigorii Ivanovich
- Kotsebu, Otto
- Kotsebu, Otto Evstafevich
- Kotsis, Aleksander
- Kotsiubinskii, Iurii
- Kotsiubinskii, Iurii Mikhailovich
- Kotsiubinskii, Mikhail
- Kotsiubinskii, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- Kotsoev, Arsen
- Kotsoev, Arsen Borisovich
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala
- Kottayam Social Service Society
- Kotter, Gabe
- Kottonmouth Kings