KPMC

AcronymDefinition
KPMCKnudsen Precision Manufacturing Corp (Trenton, NJ machining)
KPMCKajang Plaza Medical Centre (clinic; Kajang, Malaysia)
KPMCKnights Paladin Motorcycle Club (Washington state)
References in periodicals archive ?
buvo isteigtas Lietuvos kulturos paveldo mokslinis centras (toliau KPMC) ir sudaryta galimybe jam vystytis i mokslini paveldo instituta.
(KPMC) has elected, under an option agreement, to acquire a 20% interest in the Cobre Panama development project in Panama, leaving Inmet with an 80% interest.
As a result, the KPMC believes five or six of the top ten global chemical producers will be headquartered in the Middle East by 2015.
The engineering team includes Nick Cooper of BennettCOs Associates, UK; Glenn Howells concept architects, UK; James Abbot of P&T construction architects, Dubai; and the project is managed by Gautam Kulkarni KPMC, Dubai.
The engineering team, includes engineers: Nick Cooper of BennettCOs Associates (Engineers UK), Glenn Howells concept Architects (UK), James Abbot of P&T construction Architects (Dubai), and the project is managed by Gautam Kulkarni KPMC (Dubai), who are to commence mobilisation by (8/8/8) and aim to complete the structure of 55A Time Dubaiao (the worldCOs first rotating timepiece building) (10/10/10).
KPMC, in a statement issued on Saturday, expressed the importance of strengthening high-performance work teams in order to achieve its well-crafted vision by providing primary materials required to the public sector entities and private companies involved in the development process, in addition to accelerating the completion of its projects that will contribute to the enhancement of its resources.
"The cloud is not just a passing phenomenon but a reality that has just begun to realize its potential," notes audit and accounting firm KPMC in its 2011 publication The Cloud, Changing the Business Ecosystem.
Steven Hill is vice chair, Strategic Investments for audit, tax and advisory firm KPMC LLP, based in Dallas.