References in periodicals archive ?
Using an administrative database of the Ministry of Education, KRIVET researchers drew a random sample of three cohorts of college graduates comprising 2,073, 3,028, and 3,000 individuals who graduated from 4-year universities in 1982, 1992, and 2002, respectively.
Namchul Lee is the director general of Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training (KRIVET).
Vieira lost possession to Ivan Djurdjevic deep in the Poznan half, with the ball eventually finding Krivets on the left flank.
Wingers Slawomir Paszko and Artem Krivets love to push forward and Bosnian attacking midfielder Semir Stilic is a regular creator and scorer of goals.
LECH POZNAN: Buric; Kikut, Bosacki, Arboleda (Djurdjevic 69), Henriquez, Peszko, Injac , Drygas (Rudnevs 55), Wilk (Stilic 55), Krivets, Tshibamba.
Sergei Krivets would waste a chance on the turn five minutes before the break as the game slumped from its bright opening into what everyone feared it may become.
4 -1- 3- 2 BATE: Veremko, Likhtarovich (capt), Sosnivski, Shitov,Yurevic, Volodko, Krivets, Nekhaychik, Skavysh, Bordachov, Rodionov.
Substitutes: Amerlchenko, Kashevsky, Kovel, Rudzik, Krivets, Lentsevich.
Last week, assistant coach Shun Takahashi and reinforcements Yevgeniya Nyukhalova of Ukraine, Ekaterina Krivets of Russia and Tichaya Boonlert of Thailand guested on the show.
And on 30 minutes Lech took the lead when Joleon Lescott, and then Vieira failed to clear the danger from Sergei Krivets' cross, for Dimitrije Injac to rifle the ball home right-footed from 20 yards out into the far corner.
But they took the lead on the half-hour when Segei Krivets' cross fell to Injac who lashed a low volley into the bottom corner from 25 yards.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kritik der reinen Vernunft
- Kritskii Circle
- Kriuchkov, Nikolai
- Kriuchkov, Nikolai Afanasevich
- Kriuchkov, Sergei
- Kriuchkov, Sergei Efimovich
- Kriuis, Kornelii
- Kriuis, Kornelii Ivanovich
- Kriukov, Aleksandr
- Kriukov, Aleksandr Nikolaevich
- Kriukov, Nikolai
- Kriukov, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Kriukova, Agrafena
- Kriukova, Agrafena Matveevna
- Kriukova, Marfa
- Kriukova, Marfa Semenovna
- Krivchenia, Aleksei
- Krivchenia, Aleksei Filippovich
- Krivenko, Sergei
- Krivenko, Sergei Nikolaevich
- Krivoe Zerkalo
- Krivoi Rog
- Krivoi Rog
- Krivoi Rog Iron Ore Basin
- Krivoi Rog Metallurgical Works
- Krivoi Rog State Regional Electric Power Plant No. 2
- Krivonogov, Petr
- Krivonogov, Petr Aleksandrovich
- Krivonos, Maksim
- Krivonos, Petr
- Krivonos, Petr Fedorovich
- Krivopolenova, Mariia
- Krivopolenova, Mariia Dmitrievna
- Krivosheev, Ilia
- Krivosheev, Ilia Petrovich
- Krivoshein, Aleksandr
- Krivoshein, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- Krivoshlykov, Mikhail
- Krivoshlykov, Mikhail Vasilevich
- Krivov, Timofeistepanovich
- Krivoy Rog
- Krivoy Rog
- Kriya Systems, Inc.
- Kriya Yoga
- Kriya Yoga (disambiguation)
- Krizanic, Juraj