References in periodicals archive ?
A district court in Japan said that Kanae Kijima, 37, murdered three men aged 41, 53 and 80 for financial gains.
Kokuhaku (Confesiones; Japon, 2010), adaptacion del libro de Kanae Minato, forma parte de este ambiente de estancamiento.
12) Kanae Omura, "Manuel Gamio y Japon" en Revista de la Universidad de Mexico, Nueva Epoca, num.
190) See, eg, Anthony P Weiss et al, 'Distinguishing Familiarity-Based from Source-Based Memory Performance in Patients with Schizophrenia' (2008) 99 Schizophrenia Research 208; Kanae Amino and Takayuki Arai, 'Effects of Linguistic Contents on Perceptual Speaker Identification: Comparison of Familiar and Unknown Speaker Identifications' (2009) 30 Acoustical Science and Technology 89.
Based on the novel by Kanae Minato, Confessions opens with teacher Yuko (Takako Matsu) addressing her class of truculent and unruly 12 and 13-year-old students, who only pay her attention when she delivers a passionate speech revealing that she holds two of her class responsible for the death of her beautiful four-year-old daughter.
Miwako Hisagi, Kanae Nishi, and Winifred Strange (Mutsuko Endo Hudson, Peter Sells, and Sun-Ah Jun, eds.
Hanasaki N, Kanae S, Oki T, Shirakawa N (2007) An integrated model for the assessment of global water resources--Part 2: Anthropogenic activities modules and assessments.
Shen, Yanjun, Taikan Oki, Nobuyuki Utsumi, Shinjiro Kanae & Naota Hanasaki 2008 <<Projection of future world water resources under SRES scenarios: water withdrawal>>.
KANAKO AONO (1),[dagger], AYACHIKA FUSADA (1),[dagger] YORICHIKA FUSADA (1),[dagger], WATARU ISHII (1),[dagger] YUJI KANAYA (1),[dagger], MAMI KOMURO (1),[dagger] KANAE MATSUI (1),[dagger] SATORU MEGURO (1),[dagger], AYUMI MTYAMAE (1),[dagger], YURIE MIYAMAE (1) [dagger], AYA MURATA (1) [dagger], SHTZUKA NARITA (1) [dagger] HIROE NOZAKA (1),[dagger] WAKANA SAITO (1),[dagger], AYUMI WATANABE(1),[dagger] KAORI NISHIKATA (1),[dagger] AKIRA KANAZAWA (2), YUTAKA FUJITO (3), MIKI YAMAGISHI (4), TAKASHI ABE (5), MASAFUMT NAGAYAMA (5).
Kanae, "Virtual Water Trade and World Water Resources," Water Science and Technology 49, no.
C[pounds sterling]The joint governmental commission to deepen cooperation between our countries will be established in the nearest time,C[yen] said President Kurmanbek Bakiev on Wednesday in a meeting with the Japanese delegation led by Parliamentary Secretary of Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Ms Kanae Yamamoto, reported presidentCOs press office.
Although I recognize the necessity for a somewhat minimalist approach regarding scenery, I was disturbed to notice that not one, but two set designers (Wilson Chin and Kanae Heike) had merely managed to furnish two dingy shag carpets (one red, for the court, and one green for the Forest of Arden) in the center of the stage.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kan Alles Vervoeren
- Kan Forest-Steppe
- Kan River
- Kan River
- Kan River, Russia
- Kan River, Russia
- Kan, Naoto
- Kan, Sergei
- Kan, Sergei Borisovich
- Kanabec County
- Kanabec County, Minnesota
- Kanabec County, MN
- Kanada Esperanto-Asocio
- Kanafii Telzhanov
- Kanafii Temir Bulatovich Telzhanov
- Kanagawa Academy of Science and Technology
- Kanagawa Archaeology Foundation
- Kanagawa Cancer Center
- Kanagawa Center for Climate Change Actions
- Kanagawa Dental College
- Kanagawa Design Forum
- Kanagawa Freedom Singers
- Kanagawa Information Services Industry Association
- Kanagawa Institute of Technology
- Kanagawa International Association
- Kanagawa International Foundation
- Kanagawa phenomenon
- Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra
- Kanagawa Prefecture
- Kanagawa Science Park
- Kanagawa Trade Promotion Corporation
- Kanagawa Trucking Association
- Kanagawa University
- Kanagawa Watersupply Authority
- Kanaiyalal Maneklal Munshi
- Kanak people
- Kanak Socialist Front for National Liberation
- Kanaka Education and Environmental Partnership Society