L-S - What does L-S stand for? The Free Dictionary
References in periodicals archive
Wendy Casey, L-S
All Sports Booster President presented a check of $1,000,000 to Peter Elenbs, Lincoln-Sudbury High School athletic director.
With the purchase of Sumitomo Metal's interest, AK Steel's stake in L-S Electro-Galvanizing has risen to 60%.
L-S Electro-Galvanizing was established in 1985, with Sumitomo Metal taking the 40% stake and LTV holding the remaining 60%.