References in periodicals archive ?
The LALES (5) reported a 4.74 % of glaucoma in the Hispanic population of Mexican ancestry living in USA.
However, the LALES reported a prevalence of macular degeneration of 4.74%.
On the other hand, the LALES described a prevalence of DR of 49.9%.
LALES enrolled 6,357 Latinos, primarily of Mexican ancestry,, who were 40 years or older from six census tracts in the Los Angeles area.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Lalande, Jean
- Lalande, Joseph Jerome le Francais de
- Lalande, Joseph Jérome le Français de
- Lalande, Joseph Jérôme le Français de
- Lalande, Joseph Jérôme Lefrançais de
- LaLanne, Jack
- Lalashankar Narmadashankar
- Lalbaugcha Raja
- Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Arts College
- Lalbhai Dalpatram College of Engineering
- Lalemant, Charles
- Lalemant, Gabriel
- Lalemant, Jerome
- Lalemant, Jérôme
- Lalic, Mihajlo
- Lalique René Jules
- Lalique, René
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- Lalitpur (disambiguation)
- Lalitpur district