References in periodicals archive ?
- Receive written consent from the LLBO before renovating the premises.
- Increase the size of the establishment without permission from the LLBO.
- Open a patio for the first time without applying to the LLBO and giving public notice.
When you see something that concerns you, write down a description, including the location, date and time, names of other witnesses, any action you took (such as calling the LLBO) and the results.
PHONE THE LLBO. You do not have to give your name, but do give as many details as possible.
WRITE to the LLBO if you wish to make complaints in a language other than English or French or to avoid long distance charges if you are from outside the Metropolitan Toronto area.
The LLBO will consider any relevant charges even if they were not laid under the Liquor Licence Act:.
WRITE LETTERS TO THE LLBO. Send letters to the Inspections and Investigations Branch, including the following information:
- A request that the LLBO hold a hearing to review the evidence.
The LLBO should respond to your letters within 30 days.
The LLBO will take into consideration a resolution of a municipal council as proof of residents' needs and wishes regarding a licensed establishment.
"I think the LLBO, by assessing Labatt the penalty, is demonstrating they are serious about enforcing the legislation."
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Llateral Area of the Anterior Hypothalamus