LOF


Also found in: Wikipedia.
Category filter:
AcronymDefinition
LOFLord of the Flies (book by William Golding)
LOFLine Of Fire
LOFLoan Origination Fee
LOFLunch on Fridays (Cleveland Institute of Art; Cleveland, OH)
LOFLiquid Organic Fertilizer
LOFLots of Fun
LOFLoss of Function
LOFLook Out For
LOFLife of Field (oil and gas)
LOFList of Files (computing)
LOFLoss of Flow
LOFLoss Of Frame
LOFLeague of Friends (gaming)
LOFLine Of Flight
LOFLocal Outlier Factor (algorithm)
LOFLevel of Functioning
LOFLake of Fire
LOFLowest Operating Frequency
LOFLetter Of Offer
LOFLife of Fund (finance)
LOFList of Figures
LOFList of Files
LOFLength of An Open File
LOFLiabilities of Foreignness (international business)
LOFLevel Of Fill
LOFLeap of Faith
LOFLack of Fit (polynomial comparison)
LOFLow on Funds
LOFLength of File
LOFLube, Oil, & Filter
LOFLocal Oscillator Frequency (satellite converter)
LOFLaws of Florida
LOFLanguage of Flowers
LOFLibbey Owens Ford Co
LOFLin Only Fan (basketball)
LOFLeft of Frame (film and television industry)
LOFLoss of Fines
LOFLegion of Fire (gaming clan)
LOFLoss of Feedwater
LOFLeakage of Fluid (obstetrics/gynecology)
LOFLaughing on Floor
LOFLegion of Freedom (gaming alliance)
LOFLloyd Open Form
LOFLords of Fuzz (band)
LOFLance of Faith (gaming, Dungeons and Dragons)
LOFLegions Of Felix (game alliance)
LOFPilkington - Libbery Owens Ford
LOFLack of Fail (Internet slang)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in classic literature ?
But she do push dze zide of my face, and my lof is durned to hate.'
"The higher risk of major adverse cardiovascular or cerebrovascular associated with clopidogrel use in CYP2C19 LOF allele carriers suggests that use of genotype-guided DAPT in practice may improve clinical outcomes," the authors write.
The goal of the incremental LOF algorithm is to get results equivalent to the static LOF algorithm.
Specific Constraints of LOF Generation with Aircraft Disruptions.
By conducting a comparative evaluation of the outlier detection methods on real-world datasets, the authors [28] have demonstrated that LOF and SVDD perform best among several prevalent outlier methods.
A lof of them were from Kitchener's New Army - men recruited from the railways and mines to help with the war effort
Of these, 72 patients (40%) were treated with EOF while the remaining 108 patients (60%) were received LOF. The demographic and primary clinicopathologic characteristics of patients are summarized in Table 1.
Among the 116 patients studied, 58 (50.00%) were carriers of at least one CYP2C19*2 loss of function (LOF) allele and 12 (10.34%) were carriers of at least one CYP2C19*3 LOF allele, for CYP2C19*17 gain of function (GOF) allele, only one heterozygous carriers was detected.