Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
LSELondon School of Economics & Political Science (London, England, UK)
LSELease (classifieds)
LSELondon Stock Exchange
LSELondon South East (financial website; UK)
LSELow Self-Esteem
LSELahore School of Economics (Pakistan)
LSELife-Skills Education
LSELife Skills Education (UNICEF)
LSELow Surface Energy (physics)
LSELeast Squares Estimate
LSELoad-Serving Entity
LSELahore Stock Exchange (Pakistan)
LSELocal Search Engine
LSELimited Signature Edition
LSELiga Studentilor Electronisti (Romanian student league)
LSELarge Scale Event (various organizations)
LSELarge Scale Enterprise
LSELife Support Equipment
LSELondon School of English (London, England, UK)
LSELanguage Sensitive Editor
LSELiving Skin Equivalent
LSELead System Engineer
LSELanding Signal Enlisted
LSELife Style Extra (UK)
LSELogistics Support Element
LSELa Crosse, WI, USA - La Crosse Municipal (Airport Code)
LSELeadership Self-Efficacy (management)
LSELogistics Support Equipment
LSELarge-Sized Enterprise (Brussels, Belgium)
LSELaunch Support Equipment
LSELocal Software Economy
LSELincoln Southeast High School (Lincoln, Nebraska)
LSELicensed Structural Engineer
LSELocal Subscriber Environment
LSELaboratory Support Equipment
LSELive Sheep Export
LSELinux Software Encyclopedia
LSELongitudinal Section Electric (mode)
LSELimite Supérieure d'Explosibilité (French: Upper Flammable Limit)
LSELeft Sternal Edge (auscultation of heart sounds)
LSELeast Side-Lobe Energy
LSELand Surface Experiment
LSELocal Surety Exercise
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
A spokesperson of LSE told PAGE that there are 152 members of the Exchange out of which 113 are Corporate Bodies including 8 listed companies.
According to banking sources, Qatar Holdings, which is part of the Qatar Investment Authority, is expected to use the funds from the proceeds to maintain a 10% shareholding in the LSE without having to find more cash for the expected rights issue, which is scheduled to start in September.
Through the deal, which gives the target a value of EUR633m, LSE will increase its stake in LCH to a maximum of 57.8%, with the other 42.2% to remain in the hands of other shareholders.
"The successful listing of DP World and improved liquidity in the instrument is going to encourage more companies looking at listing on LSE," said Richard Webster-Smith, LSE's Manager of Primary Markets Middle East.
"Consequently, we believe the long-term strength of the LSE's market position is dependent on it finding increased scale." Should LSE succeed in merging with TMX, one of the world's biggest trading platforms would emerge, dominated by deals for commodities.
Today's problems on the LSE's new Millennium Trading platform, which went live on 14 February, started at 08.03 during the opening auction.
"Borse Dubai hasn't been asked by any party to trim its stake in LSE," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
"Now more than ever we need innovative thinking for the policy challenges the world faces," said Sir Howard Davies, Director of the LSE. "The LSE has always been a pioneer in developing new approaches to the social sciences, and we are delighted to be partnering with INET and collaborating with CEU on this important new initiative."
Turquoise was set up in 2006 by a consortium of nine investment banks, including Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, in response to high trading fees being levied by the LSE.
Alongside the new Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, the gutted and refurbished Edwardian building accommodates the LSE's Law and Management departments.
The LSE, however, rejected Nasdaq's buyout offer as too low, a senior LSE official said later in the day.
It is the second time the LSE have rejected an offer from Nasdaq this year, following a pounds 2.4billion bid in March.