LUFCLeeds United Football Club
LUFCLouisiana Urban Forestry Council (est. 1991)
LUFCLiverpool University Fencing Club (UK)
LUFCLivingston United Football Club (Scottish soccer team)
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
After he was dismissed on July 30, 2013, it later came to light that Mr Williams had also sent this email to a junior female employee of LUFC and Gus Poyet of Tottenham Hotspur.
1) CMA Kuwait's decision is based on their view that GFH was required to disclose about the intended sale of Leeds United Football Club (LUFC) even if the transaction was subject to certain conditions.
"The group has an active plan to sell its stake in LUFC Holdings [the company which now owns Leeds]," GFH's financial statements say.
GFH Capital signed an agreement with LUFC to lead and arrange the acquisition of the club in June, while acquiring a 33pc stake in November and completing the full acquisition in December.
The left-back took the shot first-time, firing his low left-footed effort across Silvestri and finding the bottom right-hand corner of the net BOOKINGS SAFC: Bridcutt 71mins(foul) LUFC: Murphy 35mins (foul) SENT OFF SAFC: None LUFC: None REFEREE Mike Dean (The Wirral) ..7 Few big decisions to make and no major mistakes.
Castillo received a Kharleton Belmar cross from the left side and launched a strike past LUFC goalkeeper Chris Lowrimore just beneath the crossbar and into the net.
The deal sees ESL become the major shareholder of LUFC with a 75 per cent stake in LUFC Holding while Gulf Finance House and other shareholders will continue to hold the remaining 25 per cent.
On Saturday, current LUFC owners Gulf Finance House released a statement confirming that Cagliari FC owner Massimo Cellino had bought a 75% stake in the club, subject to Football League approval.
The Dubai-based equity investment firm, who bought the club in December following a protracted takeover from previous owner Ken Bates, said in their financial statements for the year ending December 31 2012 - which came to light on Tuesday - that they were negotiating to sell their stake in the club's parent company LUFC Holdings for PS7million more than they paid.
"Following football league approval, LUFC Holdings Limited - a subsidiary of GFH Capital - will be 100pc shareholders.
"GFH would like to confirm that GFH Capital Ltd, a 100 percent subsidiary of GFH, has signed an exclusive agreement to lead and arrange the acquisition of Leeds City Holdings, the parent company of LUFC," the brief statement said.