References in periodicals archive ?
Christopher Flowers has played a leading role as an investor and adviser to Shinsei since its creation in 2000, when its predecessor, Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan, was acquired by a consortium of U.S.
This included several revitalized banks--like the recently re-listed Shinsei bank (the former Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan).
in 1999 to find a buyer for the failed Long-Term Credit Bank (LTCB) under wraps for 10 years at the request of the U.S.-based investment bank, according to confidential government data declassified Tuesday.
The Industrial Bank of Japan (IBJ), Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan (LTCB) and Nippon Credit Bank (NCB) said Thursday they will slash their long-term prime
Kookmin Bank became South Korea's second-largest in terms of total assets by merging with Korea Long-Term Credit Bank in January this year.
TOKYO, March 30 Kyodo A committee of the Financial Reconstruction Commission (FRC) announced Tuesday that it has evaluated the stocks of the failed Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan (LTCB) as worth nothing.
The German bank said it had acquired the aircraft and shipping finance business of The Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan (LTCB).
Japan's second-largest trust bank, Sumitomo Trust and Banking, and the troubled Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan have agreed to hold merger talks.
Collins had led efforts to buy and turn around the bank's failed predecessor Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan, Shinsei Bank said.
The results - most significantly, Ripplewood's 1999 purchase of the Long-Term Credit Bank (renamed Shinsei Bank) and Lonestar's turnaround of the former Tokyo Sowa Bank (now Tokyo Star Bank) - are well-known.
-- The government has set aside 2.5 trillion yen in funds to process the collapses of the Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan and Nippon Credit Bank as well as to finance other measures to ensure depositor protection and the stability of the financial system.
Japan Leasing, one of three nonbank affiliates of the troubled Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan, filed for court protection Sunday with debts of 2,180.3 billion yen.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Long-term care insurance
- Long-Term Care Linked Insurance
- Long-Term Care Nursing Facility
- Long-Term Care Partnership
- Long-Term Care Physicians Section
- Long-Term Care Quote
- Long-Term Care Rider
- Long-Term Care Riders
- Long-Term Care Savings Plan
- Long-Term Care Security Act
- Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
- Long-Term Care Units
- Long-Term Certified Emission Reduction
- Long-Term Channel Statistics
- Long-Term Civilian Training
- Long-Term Coal Contract
- Long-Term Cognitive Impairment
- Long-Term Commercial Contract
- Long-Term Committed Relationship
- Long-Term Compensation Scheme
- Long-Term Concentration
- long-term condition
- Long-Term Continuous Cropping Experiment
- Long-Term Contract
- Long-Term Contract
- Long-Term Contracts
- Long-Term Cord Blood Cultures
- Long-Term Corporate Bond
- Long-Term Corrosion Degradation
- Long-Term Credit
- Long-Term Credit Bank
- Long-Term Culture Medium
- Long-Term Culture-Initiating Cell
- Long-Term Data Collection
- Long-term debt
- Long-term debt
- Long-Term Debt Capitalization Ratio
- Long-Term Debt Capitalization Ratios
- Long-term debt ratio
- Long-Term Debt Ratios
- Long-Term Debt to Equity
- Long-Term Debt to Equity Ratio
- Long-Term Debt to Equity Ratios
- Long-Term Debt-Capitalization Ratio
- Long-Term Debt-Capitalization Ratios
- Long-Term Debt-Equity Ratio
- Long-Term Debt-Equity Ratios
- Long-term debt-to-equity ratio
- Long-Term Debt-to-Equity Ratios
- Long-Term Debt-to-Total-Assets
- Long-term Debt-Total Capital Ratio
- Long-Term Debt-Total Capital Ratios
- Long-term debt/capitalization
- Long-Term Debt/Capitalization Ratio
- Long-Term Debt/Capitalization Ratios
- Long-Term Debt/Equity Ratio
- Long-Term Debt/Equity Ratios
- Long-Term Debts
- Long-Term Defense Program
- Long-Term Depot Strategy
- Long-term depression