References in periodicals archive ?
Address for correspondence: Dr Manit Srisurapanont, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, 110 Intavaroros Road, Sri Phum, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand.
Thai artist Manit Sriwanichpoom's Pink Man series could have also been mentioned alongside the itinerant work of Lee Wen in the context of global nomadism.
(23) Thamsook Numnonda, quoted in Manit Nuala-or, Kanmueang Thai yuk sanyalak rat Thai [Thai politics in the age of a symbolic Thai national state] (Bangkok: Dr.
[dagger] BA, LLB (UNSW), LLM (Manit), PhD (Wollongong); Professor, Legal Intersections Research Centre, School of Law, University of Wollongong.
This study is the work of the Mood Disorders Research: Asian and Australian Network (MD-RAN), which comprises the following members (in alphabetical order of family name [in capital letters]): Dianne Bautista (Singapore), Chia-Hui Chen (Taiwan, China), Lin Chen (China), Hong-Choon Chua (Singapore), Yi-ru Fang (China), Ahmad Hatim (Malaysia), Jin Pyo Hong (Korea), Yan-Hong Liu (China), Tian-Mei Si (China), Manit Srisurapanont (Thailand) and Yun-ai Su (China).
Using this survey instrument, various studies have been carried out with samples of patients with nontransmittable chronic diseases, the results of which emphasize the importance of healthy behavior in managing chronic diseases (Glasgow et al., 2000, 2005; Manit, Tuicomepee, Jiamjarasrangsi, & Taneepanichskul, 2011; O'Dell & O'Dell, 2006).
Manit said the blast just after the lunch break also damaged rows of restaurants and shops in the predominantly Buddhist neighborhood.
"The group were from Myanmar and Bangladesh," said Manit Pianthong, the chief of Takua Pa District in Thailand's Phang Nga Province.
* Corresponding author: Manit Arora, Department of St George Clinical School, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
to be f u r t to be manit it Stroll the canals area around Brindleyplace, packed with restaurants and bars.
Investigations have been conducted over MANIT campus and surrounding areas of Bhopal city in India; variation of the terrain, spread over more than 1000 acres made it optimal for the analyses.
Hu manIT: Journal for Information Technology Studies as a Human Science, 11(2), 91-128.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Manistee and North Eastern Railroad
- Manistee Area Public Schools
- Manistee Benzie Community Mental Health
- Manistee County
- Manistee County, MI
- Manistee County, Michigan
- Manistee Middle High School
- Manistee National Forest
- Manistee, MI, USA - Manistee Blacker Airport
- Manistique and Lake Superior Railroad
- Manitha Neyam Trust
- Manithaneya Makkal Katchi
- Manito, Albay
- Manito, Albay
- Manitoba Aboriginal and Northern Affairs
- Manitoba Aboriginal Sport and Recreation Council
- Manitoba Aboriginal Youth Achievement Awards
- Manitoba Aboriginal Youth Career Awareness Committee
- Manitoba Academy of Chinese Studies
- Manitoba Action Centre
- Manitoba Action Committee on the Status of Women
- Manitoba Addictions Awareness Week
- Manitoba Advanced Technology Alliance
- Manitoba Aerospace Human Resources Coordinating Committee
- Manitoba Affidavit of Support
- Manitoba Agri-Ventures Initiatives
- Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
- Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives
- Manitoba All Terrain Vehicle Association
- Manitoba Amateur Broomball Association
- Manitoba Amateur Dodgeball Association