References in periodicals archive ?
Matav has doubled the number of broadband customers it serves during 2004, and by 31 December 2004 plans to connect an additional 25 localities to its broadband network, which will then cover 75% of Hungary.
(2) Telekomunikacja Polska (Poland), Matav (Hungary), Slovenske Telekomunikacie (Slovakia), Cesky Telecom (Czech Republic), Lietuvos Telekomas (Lithunania), Lattelekom (Lithunania), Elion Enterprises (Estonia) and Telecom Slovenije (Slovenia).
Telekom owns 30 per cent of the mobile unit of Hungary's Matav, 41 per cent of Radiomobil in the Czech Republic, 46 per cent of Russia's MTS and 16 per cent of UMC, a Ukraine carrier.
The Hungarians take on lowly Matav Sopron away from home and are a best price 21-20 with Sportingodds.
Trammel Crow Wallis has integrated the new solution with the existing SAP system which is used by its business partner Matav Rt, a Hungarian telecomms provider.
An international syndicate arranged by ABN AMRO Bank and Commerzbank, comprising also Deutsche Genosschenschaft Bank, the European Investment Fund, as well as Raiffeisen Zentralbank, has agreed to guarantee a European Investment Bank (EIB) loan of Euro 50 million which was granted to the Hungarian telephone company MATAV in 1995.
The Hungarian national telecoms operator MATAV has chosen equipment from Coventry's GPT to give customers access to its hi-tech telephone network.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-26 February 2001-Hungary's MATAV selects Digiquant's platform for delivery of new services (C)1994-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com
Swiss state-owned telecommunications group Swisscom said it and Dutch KPN would sell their stake in Hungary's regional telecoms company JaszTel to Hungarian network operator Matav. Each had held 50% of JaszTel.
Newcastle Falcons team: 15 Simon Hammersley, 14 Vereniki Goneva, 13 Chris Harris, 12 Josh Matav,esi, 11 Sinoti Sinoti, 10 Toby Flood, 9 Michael Young, 1 Rob Vickers, 2 Kyle Cooper, 3 Jon Welsh, 4 Calum Green, 5 Sean Robinson, 6 Will Welch (captain), 7 Gary Graham, 8 Mark Wilson.
NEWCASTLE FALCONS' TEAM: 15 Simon Hammersley, 14 Vereniki Goneva, 13 Chris Harris, 12 Josh Matav,esi, 11 Sinoti Sinoti, 10 Toby Flood, 9 Michael Young, 1 Rob Vickers, 2 Kyle Cooper, 3 Jon Welsh, 4 Calum Green, 5 Sean Robinson, 6 Will Welch (captain), 7 Gary Graham, 8 Mark Wilson.
"Last season we had great attendance at most of the concerts in Mechanics Hall, with the Boston Philharmonic, Bowfire, Russian National, `Messiah' and the Hamburg and Matav Symphonies at the top of the list, and, disappointingly, the Drummers of Burundi, Ute Lemper and Mendelssohn's `Elijah' at the bottom," Hovenesian said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Mataram, Indonesia - Selaparang
- Matas operation
- matas test
- Matas, Rudolph
- Matata (bird)
- Matavulj, Sima
- Matawa First Nations
- Matawa First Nations Management
- Matawan Aberdeen Middle School
- Matawan Student Enrichment Program
- Matawan-Aberdeen Regional School District
- Matazo Masugi
- Matbaacilar ve Ambalajcilar Sitesi
- match (one) stride for stride
- match (someone or something) (up) with (someone or something else)
- match (someone or something) against (someone or something else)
- match (someone or something) in (something)
- match (someone or something) with (someone or something else)
- match against