References in periodicals archive ?
For comparison purposes, we isolated genomic DNA from bulk cultured HT-29 cells and performed mCGH according to standard protocols.
Therefore, we carried out a double round of iWGA, which might contribute, however, to some decrease in the signal-to-noise ratio in mCGH.
The findings of 11 of 20 alterations in the non-preamplified genomic DNA of bulk HT-29 cells and in all 3 single-cell mCGH profiles are in accord with published data (14); however, we did not detect the reported gain at chromosome 3q.
Furthermore, it may also be helpful in the analysis of circulating tumor cells, for which mCGH maybe expected to be a useful tool for discriminating circulating tumor cells from nontumor cells, thereby permitting identification at the cytogenetic level.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- McGarrett, Steve
- McGavock High School
- McGaw Resident Fellow Forum
- McGaw YMCA
- McGee Creek State Park
- McGee forceps
- McGee, Anita Newcomb
- McGee, Sam
- McGee, Thomas D'Arcy
- McGee, Travis
- McGhee Productivity Solutions
- McGhee, Walter
- McGill Abbreviated Concussion Evaluation
- McGill ACE
- McGill Action Planning System
- McGill Additive Manufacturing Students' Society
- McGill Anatomy and Cell Biology Students Society
- McGill Association of North American Born Asians
- McGill Association of University Teachers
- McGill Automated Registration Service
- McGill Business Conference on Sustainability
- McGill Business Consulting Group
- McGill Business Law Association
- McGill Centre for Research and Teaching on Women
- McGill College
- McGill College
- McGill Comprehensive Pain Questionnaire
- McGill Graduate Business Conference
- McGill Graduate Studies Fellowship
- McGill Group for Suicide Studies
- McGill Health Law Publication
- McGill Hospital
- McGill Institute for Advanced Materials
- McGill Institute for Learning in Retirement
- McGill Institute for the Study of Canada
- McGill International Health Initiative