References in periodicals archive ?
"Boehringer Ingelheim and Vanderbilt University have the expertise and are jointly focused on discovering breakthrough medicines against the cancer causing proteins KRAS, SOS and now, MCL1," said Darryl McConnell, Ph.D., vice president and research site head, Boehringer Ingelheim, Austria.
On the other hand, MCL1, IFRD1, JAG1, MAFB, CAP1, and FGD6 genotypes were among the downregulated genes.
18 gene specific primers (TLR2, NFKB1, IL2, IL16, TNF, IFNG, CXCR3, CCL1, CD81, CD84, RPS6KB2, STK17B, PRKCB1, MCL1, EEF1G, NFATC4, EEF1 and IER5) were used for real time expression profiling (24) (Table 1).
MCL1 is best known as an inhibitor of death via the cell's suicide pathway in a process called apoptosis.
Physical and functional interaction between myeloid cell leukemia 1 protein (MCL1) and Fortilin.
Specifically, BCL2-antagonist/killer 1 (BAK1; catalog Number QT00228508), caspase 2, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase (CASP2; QT01342509), integrin, beta 8 (ITGB8; QT00038507), mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 (MAP2K7; QT00090545), myeloid cell leukemia sequence 1 (BCL2-related) (MCL1; QT00094122), and the rapamycin-insensitive companion of mTOR (RICTOR; QT00065793) were evaluated for potential changes in gene expression levels induced by formaldehyde exposure.
For example, the miR-15a/16-1 cluster targets genes from the apoptotic pathway: BCL2  (B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2) and MCL1 [myeloid cell leukemia sequence 1 (BCL2-related)].
Although the immunohistochemical expression of the apoptosis-associated bcl-2 family proteins, bc1-2, bax, bak, and mcl1, was reported in DLBCLs (19-28), the expression levels of bcl-xl, bad, bid proteins and their relations with the status of apoptosis and proliferation were not extensively analyzed in these lymphomas (25).
(7) In childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), resistance to glucocorticoids (which induce leukemia cell death or apoptosis) and high levels of expression of the anti-apoptotic MCL1, are predictive of a poor prognosis.
8), donde interactua con la proteina BAK, lo que implica la ruptura del complejo formado por BAK y una proteina antiapoptotica del grupo Bcl-2, llamada Mcl1 (107).
This lead configuration allows monitoring of leads I, II, and III, or a modified chest lead (e.g., modified chest lead 1 or MCL1).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- McKissick, Floyd B.
- McKittrick syndrome
- McKittrick, Leland Sterling
- McKittrick-Wheelock syndrome
- MckMama without Pity
- McKnight Brain Institute
- McKnight Middle School
- McKusick classification
- McKusick code
- McKusick metaphysial dysplasia
- McKusick syndrome
- McKusick, Victor Almon
- McKusick-Cross syndrome
- McKusick-Dungy-Kaufman syndrome
- McKusick-Kaufman Syndrome
- McKusick-Kaufman Syndrome
- McKusick-Kaufman/Bardet-Biedl syndromes putative chaperonin
- MCL injury
- Mcl-1 ubiquitin ligase E3
- McLane Research Laboratories
- McLane, Louis
- McLarand Vasquez Emsiek
- McLaren Applied Technologies
- Mclaren Electronic System
- McLaren Electronic Systems Ltd.
- McLaren Health Care
- McLaren Project 4
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Technology Centre
- McLaren Vale Grape, Wine and Tourism Association
- McLaren Vale Harley Tours
- McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Mclaughlin Consulting Group
- McLaughlin Gormley King
- McLaughlin John
- McLaughlin Music Group International
- McLaughlin Research Corporation
- McLaughlin, Andrew Cunningham
- McLaughlin, Donal
- McLaughlin, Mary Louise
- McLaughlin-Rotman Centre