MDIF

AcronymDefinition
MDIFMicrowave Data Interchange Format
References in periodicals archive ?
He pointed out that in Hungary the Fund exclusively finances left-wing liberal, strongly anti-government media outlets, which it has a right to do, but people should not pretend that the MDIF, which is involved in media financing and has a political programme, is an impartial and value-neutral participant of the market.
In 2003 MDIF bought a 49 percent interest in the Motion Picture Distribution Group LP (then the largest distributor of motion pictures in Canada), while Alliance acquired the remaining 51 percent.
Today, MDIF activities are not confined to Canada, with additional business units in the U.K.
In 2004, the MDIF released 100 motion pictures in theaters and 200 DVDs.
Xtract uses an MDIF database in ASCII format for flexibility in transferring data files to other workstations and programs.
We are deeply troubled by the Russian governments decision to designate the International Republican Institute (IRI) and the Media Development Investment Fund (MDIF) as so-called undesirable organizations.
The MDIFS placed Valley State into conservatorship on Aug.
While continuing normal member services, the NCUA will work to resolve issues affecting the credit union's operations, the MDIFS reported in a prepared statement.