MDO


Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
MDOMadison (Amtrak station code; Madiscon, FL)
MDOMultidisciplinary Design Optimization
MDOMessage Definition Object
MDOMedia Organization
MDOMicrosoft Development Object
MDOMedium Density Overlay (engineered plywood)
MDOMulti-Domain Operations (US Army)
MDOMultidisciplinary Optimization
MDOMarine Diesel Oil
MDOMedical Defence Organisation (various locations)
MDOMission Driven Organization
MDOMalaysia Debate Open
MDOMembership Development Officer (various organizations)
MDOMentally Disordered Offender
MDOMultiple Drug Overdose
MDOMedical Doctor's Office
MDOMachine Direction Orientation (polyetheylene sheeting)
MDOMothers Day Out
MDOMinimum Distribution Option (finance)
MDOMicroenterprise Development Organization
MDOMass Distribution Operation
MDOMonthly Debit Ordinary (insurance)
MDOMilitary Deception Officer (US Air Force)
MDOMarket Delivery Operation (Sears)
MDOMarket Development Organisation
MDOMethodist Diaconal Order
MDOMaori Day Off
MDOMccauley Daye O'Connell Architects (Dublin, Ireland)
MDOManager Distribution Operations
MDOMotor Diesel Oil
MDOMedical Defense Officer
MDOMarine-Safety Duty Officer
MDOMost Desired Outcome (negotiation goal)
MDOMulti-State Dependent Operation
References in periodicals archive ?
MDO, whose members came out of the original group Menudo, hit international status in the 1990s and 2000s.
In MDO business at Parsa Kente coal mines in Chattisgarh, the company supplied washed coal of 2.39 million tonnes to Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam in Q1 FY20 as compared to 2.15 million tonnes in Q1 FY19, showing an increase of 11 per cent.
Beginning of 2018, a JV, with MDO holding 40 per cent of the shares and the remaining 60 per cent owned by Mawarid Mining, was signed.
[ClickPress, Wed May 08 2019] This report provides forecast and analysis of the MDO films market on global level.
Besides him, Nasser Saif al Maqbali, chief executive officer of MDO and representatives of SEZAD and Ithraa were also present in the meet.
It is, however, important to progress with a common conception, and since this article is concerned with examining the practical implications of MDO, a more flexible definition will serve to enable a fuller conversation on its application.
NLC had floated a tender for selection of MDO for development and operation of the two Talabira blocks in November 2017 and reverse auction was conducted in January, wherein TOMPL became the successful bidder.
(TANMIA) in signing a memorandum of association for the MDO. The four partners pledged to speed up work on incorporating the new company, as well as to provide all the support needed to meet all the requirements of the legal, technical and financial frame-work of the new entity, in addition to fulfilling the requirements in relation to MDO's public offering once it has been listed in Muscat Securities Market after having analysed all the technical and financial feasibility results.
In exceptional cases, a foreign MDO could be considered but on condition that the latter would mandatorily have to enter into a tie up with an India company to be eligible to bid for any HCL project, company officials said.
Nasser Saif al Muqbali, deputy chief executive officer, MDO, signed the agreement along with Tariq al Barwani, chief executive officer, Mawarid Mining.
An area of product development that has been traditionally benefited from the use of MDO is that of aerial vehicle design.
MDO architectures can be categorized to single-level and multi-level architectures.