References in periodicals archive ?
Collaboration of scholarships between Medcom.id and President University was held on Wednesday (8/8) in Jakarta.
DHA is looking closely at what the MEDCOM has developed and could easily refine this process along readiness versus other investment decisions for the medical mission that it will soon own.
it is the [MEDCOM] commander's intent that MEDCOM facilities abide by these [ADA] provisions to as great a degree as is practicable and when such adherence does not hamper readiness.
- German imaging products company MedCom GmbH, Darmstadt, Germany and Japanese conglomerate Hitachi's (TSX: 6501) Hitachi Medical Systems Europe unit have inked an agreement to distribute MedCom's BiopSee fusion imaging system through Hitachi's subsidiaries sales network in Europe, for use in conjunction with Hitachi ultrasound systems, the companies said.
MEDCOM produces highly-regarded videos to help educate nurses and ensure they have the most current information.
(5) President UIAA Medcom, Vice President ISMM, Hon Medical Advisor to British Mountaineering Council
En la decada de 1990, a causa de la transicion a la democracia y de la apertura a la competencia extema (Chamorro, 2003), se produjo una etapa de reestructuracion del mercado de la television: TV2 paso a llamarse Televisora Nacional (TVN) y llego a ser controlada por la familia Motta, (23) si bien en ella participan otros importantes inversionistas; Panavision fue expropiada y adjudicada a la Fundacion para la Educacion en la Television, entidad ecumenica que otuvo la primera concesion de frecuencias sin fines de lucro y que renombra la cadena como FETV; RPC se fusiono con Telemetro creando la Corporacion Medcom. La tercera etapa de expansion de la television inicio en el ano 2000 y se ha extendido por una decada.
This was a retrospective, observational review of the trauma patients enrolled in the WVU MedCom database.
In January 2009, the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OTJAG), TRICARE Management Activity (TRICARE), (1) and the Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) entered into an agreement (2) to establish how TRICARE will reimburse MEDCOM for a portion of the costs associated with recovering TRICARE claims from tortfeasors, insurers, and workman's compensation programs under the Army's Medical Affirmative Claims program.
Once the protocols were developed, MEDCOM put them into action via the Warrior Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Campaign Plan.
Army Corps of Engineers to compete for future task orders under the Medical Command (MEDCOM) Initial Outfitting and Transition contracting vehicle.
The two winners will represent DENCOM at the Medical Command (MEDCOM) level in Hawaii this March.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Medawar, Sir Peter Brian
- medazepam HCl
- Medborgaren i välfärdssystemen
- MEDCOM Contracting Center
- MEDCOM Manpower Program Initiative
- MedcomSoft Record
- Meddle (album)
- Meddle (Pink Floyd album)
- meddle in
- meddle in (something)
- meddle with
- meddle with (someone or something)
- meddled in
- meddled with
- meddles in