References in periodicals archive ?
MHTML technology is composed of three elements: The MHTML document object is a package containing a source text string and the minimum set of glyphs required to display the text.
The MHTML viewer, implemented as a Java applet, displays an MHTML document object on a Web browser using only the glyphs enclosed in the object.
The HtmlSaveOptions.HtmlVersion property can be used to specify version of HTML standard that should be used when saving the document to HTML or MHTML. Default value is Xhtml.
• RTF MSG to MHTML: Font styles are not retained
It has added the HtmlSaveOptions.ExportTextBoxAsSvg property in this release to control how textboxes represented by Shape are saved to HTML, MHTML or EPUB.
• MHTML to XLS/XLSX is coming back as blank document
• Table formatting and document icons lost while MSG to Mhtml conversion
• Image (shape) is lost after re-saving mhtml
• EML (from Gmail) -> Mhtml: Headers are not visible in MS Word
• Msg to MHTML: Inline image missing in output
• Auto-detection of html body encoding to correct message conversion into mhtml and html
It allows users to export their RDL reports to flow layout documents and provides comprehensive support for exporting them to DOCX, DOC, HTML, MHTML, RTF, TXT and WordML formats.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?