References in periodicals archive ?
In her new role, Lo will be responsible for expanding MetLife's existing institutional client relationships and building MIAL's asset management business in Asia, with a primary focus initially on the Hong Kong market.
Based in Japan, Lo will expand the company's existing institutional client relationships and build MIAL's asset management business in Asia.
NMIAL is a public-private partnership venture in which GVK-led Mumbai International Airport (MIAL) has a 74 per cent stake with CIDCO, the nodal agency of the Government of Maharashtra, holding the remaining 26 per cent.
THE new government has decided not to rush into privatisation of airports as it has to take into account the adverse audit reports on Delhi International Airport Limited ( DIAL) and Mumbai Airport International Limited ( MIAL) which have posed a major problem to the government.
And, in Mumbai, AI said it has vacated a hangar - unfreezing land worth Rs 100 crore - for MIAL.
Shares of Housing Development and Infrastructure fell 6.8 per cent after the company reported a loss of Rs2.80 billion for the March-quarter, and also received a termination notice from Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) for its slum rehabilitation project.
(MIAL), the operator of the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) in Mumbai has entered into a 10 year contract with Wipro Infotech, the India and Middle East IT Business unit of Wipro Ltd.
One giant question hangs over Judy Craymer's "Viva Forever." Has her new jukebox tuner done with the Spice Girls back catalog done what her "Mamma Mial" did with Abba?
As reported, MIAL is conducting a series for competitive bids for the award of non-exclusive rights for retail and other commercial services at T2.
Headline speakers include veteran broadcaster and best-selling writer Tom Brokaw as the Thursday Keynote speaker and star athletes Mial lamm.
The NGO had pleaded that such levy can only be charged by a government body like Airport Authority of India and not private bodies such as Delhi International Airport Ltd (DIAL) and Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) that are just managing the airport.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Miage Mulhouse Association
- Miagkaia Rukhliad
- Miagkov, Aleksandr
- Miagkov, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- MIAME Checklist
- Miami Ad School
- Miami Area Geriatric Education Center
- Miami Area Society of Homebrewers
- Miami Art Museum
- Miami bass
- Miami Beach
- Miami Beach
- Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Miami Beach Community Development Corporation
- Miami Beach Community Health Center
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Miami Beach Film Society
- Miami Beach Jewish Community Center
- Miami Beach Marina
- Miami Beach Police Department
- Miami Beach Senior High
- Miami Beach Transportation Management Association
- Miami Beach Watersports Center