References in periodicals archive ?
Mr Milmo said the attack happened at a house shared by Barnett, Welsh and Welsh's girlfriend.
John Milmo QC, prosecuting, had earlier told how Mr Holden had been in Greenfields since March last year when he was given just a week to live.
Patrick Milmo QC, the barrister who had successfully represented Jack and Lynda Ramsden and Kieren Fallon in their libel action against The Sporting Life, was employed.
Fund admits talks over future of Diana butler By CAHAL MILMO Special Correspondent The Diana Memorial Fund has insisted that former butler Mr Paul Burrell continues to be one of its employees - despite discussions over his future.
Founded by Emilio Azearraga Milmo and his fourth wife, Paula Cussi - two of Latin America's most prolific collectors the museum is the epitome of Televisa's corporate philanthropy.
Social workers had intervened - but doctors believed her parents' claim that she hurt herself playing, John Milmo QC told Nottingham Crown Court.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Millville Elementary School District
- Millwall football club
- Millward Brown Irish Marketing Surveys
- Millwood High School
- Millwood Lake
- Millwood State Park
- Millwoods Evangelical Free Church
- Millwoods Welcome Centre for Immigrants
- Millwright Employers Association
- Millwrights Regional Council of Ontario
- Milly Tiklanish Democratic Partiya
- Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature
- Milman, Henry Hart
- milnacipran hydrochloride
- Milne A A
- Milne Bay Fishing Authority
- Milne method
- Milne Park Conservation Association
- Milne, A. A.
- Milne, A. A.
- Milne, David
- Milne, Edward Arthur
- Milne, John
- Milne-Edwards, Henri
- Milner Continuous Variable Transmission
- Milner, Alfred Milner, 1st Viscount
- Milner, Moses
- Milnes, Richard Monckton
- Milnes, Sherrill
- Milnes, Sherrill Eustace