MNFR

AcronymDefinition
MNFRMulti-Rate Near-Far Resistance
References in periodicals archive ?
Furthermore, 22% of the biosphere is protected by private reserves (including the MNFR) or indigenous reserves, leaving only 78% of the total land area available for agricultural expansion.
Tenders are invited for Lv6/Mt2-6220-001510 Indicator Set 0-200 Lbs Per Sqr Inch Testing Cyl Pressure Mnfr Crypton Ref Bx35
Mol Nutr Food Res 2009; 53: 984-995, doi: 10.1002/ mnfr.200800495.