References in periodicals archive ?
•Access to all MTP3, SCCP, and MAP R4 protocol fields such as TMSI, IMSI, MCC, MNC, MSIN, CCBS and more
* MAPS-SS7 and MAPS-SIGTRAN applications have been enhanced to support ISUP-CHINA standard, and MAPS-SS7 is enhanced to support MTP3 protocol as well
It supports the same application and call management functions as SS7 but uses two protocol layers on top of IP, Stream Control Transport Protocol (SCTP) and M3UA (MTP3 User Adaptation Layer).
It supports the same application and call management functions as SS7 but uses two protocol layers on top of Internet Protocol (IP): Stream Control Transport Protocol (SCTP) and M3UA MTP3 User Adaptation Layer.
MAPS[TM] IUP functionality covers the UK variant of SS7 implementing MTP2, MTP3 protocol standards.”
Init Script instructions are implemented for SCTP, MTP3 TCP, HDLC and UDP transports.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Mtor Inhibitor-Associated Stomatitis
- Mtp2 Peer to Peer Adaptation Layer
- Mtp2 User Adaptation Layer
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Mtp3 User Adaptation