References in periodicals archive ?
Musal, B., Taskiran, C., Gursel, Y., Ozan, S., Timbil, S., & Velipasaoglu, S.
Increased numbers of mitotic figures are present in most malignant smooth muscle tumors of domestic animals (COOPER & VALENTINE, 2002), and have been observed in reports of genital malignant growths of cattle (ANDERSON & SANDISON, 1969; MUSAL et al., 2007; AVCI et al., 2010) and goats (WHITNEY et al., 2000).
Camera (color, DV), Mathias Kalin, Pio Coraddi; editors, Huser, Lila Place; music, Peter Scherer; sound (Dolby), Wojtek Mrozek, Dieter Meyer; sound designer, Kamal Musal. Reviewed at Vancouver Film Festival, Oct.
Cross-references in etymologies are often of the form root + suffix, for example Musal...[f.
Contract notice: Project management assistance for the design and implementation of a consultation and communication system as part of the renovation definition of the pole musal beauvoisine & Quot;
Auction are invited for Plant and machineries lying at 155/1 village musal gaon, nashik shiedi road, sinnar,nashik
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Musa textilis
- Musabaev, Isak
- Musabaev, Isak Kurbanovich
- Musabaqah Tilawatil Quran Nasional
- Musabekov, Gazanfar Makhmud Ogly
- Musaev, Aiapbergen
- MUSARC Inactive Duty Training Accounting System
- Musashino Civic Symphony Orchestra
- Musashino International Friendship Organization
- Musashino Junior Wind Ensemble
- Musashino University Press
- Musashino, Tokyo
- Musatov, Aleksei
- Musatov, Aleksei Ivanovich
- Musaus, Johann Karl August
- Musäus, Johann Karl August
- Musavat Party
- Musavvir Brass Handicrafts