References in periodicals archive ?
(3) Institute of Mineralogy, Urals Branch of RAS, 456317 Miass, Russia.
Parishioners in Miass feared that they would lose the church as a result.
Locality: In a small unnamed placer deposit in the upper Miass River, South Urals, Russia.
The southern region around Miass in the Ilmen Mountains was heavily mined during the 19th century and produced primarily clear topaz crystals (3-4 kg) of complex forms and rare green beryls (to 25 cm) associated with amazonite in miarolitic pegmatites.
Farther afield, these minerals are also present in the cryolite deposits of Ivigtut, Greenland (Petersen and Secher, 1993) and at Miass (Miask) in the Ural Mountains of Russia (Palache et al., 1951).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- miasmatic disease
- Miasnikov, Aleksandr
- Miasnikov, Aleksandr Federovich
- Miasnikov, Aleksandr Leonidovich
- Miasnikov, Gennadii
- Miasnikov, Gennadii Alekseevich
- Miasnikova, Lidiia
- Miasnikova, Lidiia Vladimirovna
- Miasoedov, Grigorii
- Miasoedov, Grigorii Grigorevich
- Miasto Hel
- Miata Club of America
- Miata Owners Club
- Miata Owners of Middle Michigan
- Miatadzhi, Annaklych
- Miatlev, Ivan
- Miatlev, Ivan Petrovich