References in periodicals archive ?
"Despite the enforcement notice the council continues to assist the company finding suitable business premises and are advising on alternative options at Miln Road."
MILN has a net expense ratio of 0.68% and focuses on investing in companies poised to benefit from the growing spending power of U.S.
There is also a sunken garden, originally designed as a rose garden." Young couple Peter and Elizabeth Miln moved to Baileau, Abergavenny, five and a half years ago and were so inspired by the area that they started to work on their garden the following summer.
The debate received crossparty support, with Rhoda Grant, SMP for Labour, and Nanette Miln, SNP for Conservative, voicing their support for the work done so far.
But it was disseminated also in fictional form by the popular novelist and actor Louise Jordan Miln (1864-1933), whose 1922 novelisation of The Green Goddess was widely read, and sold at theatres.
Committee members including president Kareem Abdulla, general secretary Arvind Patil, vice president Baby Kurian, Joint secretary Santosh Neelakantan, treasurer Jatin Pathak, members Miln Arun, Sarma Anupindi, Jaffar Khan, Wilson Babu, Ramachandra Shetty, Mohd Belal Khan, H P Patel, Shivkant Mirkar, Vishal Mehta and embassy officials, Shivlal Meena and Dilshad Ahmad, attache (PS) were also present.
Attending the bride as matron of honor was her mother, Donna Miln. Bridesmaids were Mallory Melichar of Auburn, Alabama, and Alisha Dickens of Fort Myers, Florida.
(227) By the time of Miln, decided shortly after Chief Justice Marshall died, a new majority of the Supreme Court upheld a state's power to demand that the master of a vessel provide data concerning transatlantic passengers.
Miln is the old word for mill and the silent v is a relic of its change from the Gaelic bh.
Unibev Ltd, 8-10 Miln Street, Dundee, Tayside DDI 5DD.
Specialising in the music of the Celtic nations, Firebrand also have strong South Wales connections, with fiddler Peter Miln living in Blaenavon, flautist Imogen O'Rourke in Cardiff and harpist John Harries coming originally from Swansea.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Millwall football club
- Millward Brown Irish Marketing Surveys
- Millwood High School
- Millwood Lake
- Millwood State Park
- Millwoods Evangelical Free Church
- Millwoods Welcome Centre for Immigrants
- Millwright Employers Association
- Millwrights Regional Council of Ontario
- Milly Tiklanish Democratic Partiya
- Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature
- Milman, Henry Hart
- milnacipran hydrochloride
- Milne A A
- Milne Bay Fishing Authority
- Milne method
- Milne Park Conservation Association
- Milne, A. A.
- Milne, A. A.
- Milne, David
- Milne, Edward Arthur
- Milne, John
- Milne-Edwards, Henri
- Milner Continuous Variable Transmission
- Milner, Alfred Milner, 1st Viscount
- Milner, Moses
- Milnes, Richard Monckton
- Milnes, Sherrill
- Milnes, Sherrill Eustace
- MILNET Monitoring Center
- Milngavie and Bearsden Camera Club