Mmus

AcronymDefinition
MmusMaster of Music
MmusMultiple Medically Unexplained Symptoms
References in periodicals archive ?
He graduated in 2010 with an MMus in piano performance from the Krakow Academy of Music and an MA in musicology from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
Hunters and landowners collaborate in moose management units (MMU) to develop an operative management plan which is presented before the regional authority.
75% of this will be distributed to token holders on a weekly basis, the remaining 25% will be re-invested in MMUs to keep on growing the profits for the community.
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) [India], August 21 ( ANI ): Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan flagged off eleven Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) in Odisha's Bhubaneswar.
It provides quality healthcare services with the help of its Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) and Static Medical Units (SMUs which are available in regions like Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, and Uttarakhand.
Jam Mehtab said that these 42 MMUs are equipped with all medical facilities and staff.
are transported and referred to big cities through these MMUs.
There are more than 570 entries of 'completed' and 'in progress' research studies that include not only master's level and doctoral theses and dissertations held in university libraries, but also smaller research studies such as research papers and other research reports undertaken for MEd, MMusEd and MMus degrees that are generally held only in departmental libraries or by the individual researchers concerned.
Operators aren't shy when letting equipment manufacturers know what they need their CMs to do; with hundreds of mechanized mining units (MMUs) active at any one time across the nation, keeping the machines running, and running well, is no small issue for original equipment makers (OEMs).
Anne Harley, BA (Yale College); MMus (Boston University), DMA (Boston University), is a prize-winning Canadian performer, scholar, director, and educator based in Claremont, CA, where she is on faculty at Scripps College.
BA Hons Contemporary and Popular Music, BA Hons Media, Communication and Cultural Studies, BA Hons Music, BMus Hons Folk and Traditional Music, BMus Hons Music, Master of Music (MMus), MA Media & Journalism, MA Media and Public Relations Monday, July 13
In 2009 he completed a MMus in performance at the DIT Conservatory of Music in Dublin and he also spent 12 years studying guitar with Marion Hyland at the Royal Irish Academy of Music.