References in periodicals archive ?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (rated 15) is on August 1, coconut horses welcome.
The group lost the case to Forstater, the producer of their second film Monty Python And The Holy Grail, over its musical version Spamalot.
But Kate Sussams, the cathedral's director of operations, said: "Monty Python and the Holy Grail will be an iconic film in an iconic venue.
That is, he stresses, "unless the more civilized world finally tires of his Monty Python-esque megalomania," referring to the 1975 comedy classic "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".
For great film gifts, kids will love Pixels and Hotel Transylvania while Dads can be treated to Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Dad's Army
Philharmonic presentation of a musical in two acts with book & LYRICS BY Eric Idle and MUSIC BY John Du Prez and Idle, "LOVINGLY RIPPED OFF" FROM THE MOTION PICTURE "MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL" FROM THE ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY by Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin.
Basically the plot centres around Arthur's quest to find the Holy Grail - a Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Show that's not dead yet SPAMALOT will be well known to fans of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Eric Idle took the story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, as seen by his Python pals, and gave it an extra spin to include some new songs as well.
So it is that this hugely successful musical, which sort of retells Monty Python and the Holy Grail, feels like more of a tribute to the gags of the good old days than a thrilling new comedy experience.
Monty Python's Spamalot is a comedic musical based on the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It received the 2005 Tony Award for Best Musical.
Lineker, who is best known for hosting 'Match Of The Day', would appear as God briefly in the musical, which is loosely based on hit film 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.
Mr Forstater, who produced Monty Python And The Holy Grail, wants an equal share with the five surviving Pythons in profits from spin-offs of the 1975 classic film - especially the hit live musical Spamalot.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Montshire Museum of Science
- Montshire Mycological Club
- Montt, Jorge
- Montt, Manuel
- Montt, Pedro
- Montvila, Vytautas Mikolasovic
- Montville American Little League
- Montville Education Foundation
- Montville Township
- Montville Township High School
- Montville Youth Service Bureau
- Montville Youth Soccer Club
- Montwood High School Library
- Monty Brewster Baseball Association
- Monty on the Run
- Monty Python
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Monty Python and the Meaning of Life
- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
- Monty Python Brigade
- Monty Python's Evil Legion of Peace
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Monty Python's Flying Circus (computer game)
- Monty Python's Flying Circus (stage version)
- Monty Python's Flying Talker
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
- Monty Pythons Flying Circus
- Monumen Nasional
- Monument Builders of North America
- Monument Builders of the Southwest
- Monument Canyon
- Monument Hill & Kreische Brewery State Historic Sites
- Monument Hill and Kreische Brewery State Historic Sites
- Monument Information Resource
- Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Monument Propaganda
- Monument Road Animal Hospital
- Monument Valley