References in periodicals archive ?
- Sustainable development: The EU is preparing a contribution in support of the initiative of the Government of Uzbekistan to establish the Multi-Partner Trust Fund for Human Security for the Aral Sea Region, under the auspices of the United Nations.
It was noted that the launch of the Multi-Partner Trust Fund for Human Security for the Aral Sea region under the auspices of the UN was an important event in the field of solving environmental problems of a huge region.
They were unanimous in their opinion that a special programme of the UN should be prepared for the Aral Sea basin states, and the initiative for the creation of a multi-partner trust fund for the human security of the region should be pursued.
Tribune News Network Doha The Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) has signed a contribution agreement with the UN Multi-Partner Trust Fund Office, hosted by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Davies welcomed plans for the tripartite engagement involving Liberia, the United Nations and the Peacebuilding Commission as part of Liberia's New Development Plan for mutual accountability and hailed the establishment of the Multi-partner Trust Fund as a pragmatic way to go.
In May 2016, the United Nations Secretary-General established a UN Zika Response Multi-Partner Trust Fund to generate and ensure the effective use of the required funding.(end) ta.ag
The United Nations extended its gratitude to the Philippine government for its generous contribution of $2 million to the UN Multi-Partner Trust Fund for the Ebola Response.
The UN Ebola Response Multi-Partner Trust Fund, which now totals almost $1 billion, is meant to "ensure a coherent UN system contribution to the overall Ebola outbreak response", according to the UN.
Meanwhile, in a statement released by the UN spokesperson in New York, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon welcomed the uptick in the financing of the Ebola Multi-Partner Trust Fund which forms part of the monetary groundwork for the global Ebola response as well as the wider UN response.
"Australia shares the international community's deep concern over the Ebola outbreak, and is responding to the United Nation's call for immediate funds through a newly established UN Ebola Response Multi-Partner Trust Fund (MPTF)," Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said in a statement.
Earlier this week, the United Nations established the Ebola Response Multi-Partner Trust Fund and appealed for contributions from member states, regional legislative bodies, inter-governmental or nongovernmental organisations, businesses and individuals.
Acronyms browser ?
- Multi-Partner Trust Fund
Full browser ?
- Multi-Operator Core Network
- Multi-Option Facilities
- Multi-Option Facility
- Multi-Option Financing Facilities
- Multi-option financing facility
- Multi-Option Fuze
- Multi-Option Fuze for Artillery
- Multi-Option Systems, Inc.
- Multi-Organ System Failure
- Multi-Organ System Failure with Sepsis
- Multi-Organ Transplant Program
- multi-organ transplantation
- multi-outlet assembly
- Multi-Output Resonant Converter
- Multi-Package Ball Grid Array Technology
- Multi-Packet Reception
- Multi-Page Form Handler
- Multi-Page Signal
- Multi-Paradigm Design
- Multi-Paradigm Location Language
- Multi-parameter Arrhythmia Review Station
- Multi-Parametric Nonlinear Programming
- Multi-Parametric Quadratic Programming
- Multi-Parish Benefice
- Multi-Parity Test Method
- multi-part key
- multi-part stationery
- Multi-particle Collision Dynamics
- Multi-Partner Trust Fund
- Multi-Party Computation
- Multi-Party Control
- Multi-Party Key Agreement
- Multi-Party Negotiating Process
- Multi-party system
- Multi-Pass Expert Control System
- multi-pass printer
- Multi-Path Cancellation Time Delay Estimator
- Multi-Path Channel
- Multi-Path Equalization Time Delay Estimator
- Multi-Path File System
- Multi-Path File System for Iscsi
- Multi-Path Interference
- Multi-Path Interference Cancellation
- Multi-Path Interference Correlative Timing
- Multi-Path Interference Regenerator
- Multi-Path Lock Facility
- Multi-Path Model
- Multi-Path Propagation Model
- Multi-Path TCP
- Multi-Path Track Fusion
- Multi-Pathing Proxy Driver
- Multi-Payload Processing Facility
- Multi-PDZ domain protein 1
- Multi-Peer Data Transmission
- Multi-Peptide Vaccine
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Multi-Peril Insurance