MMJV

(redirected from Murrin Murrin Joint Venture)
Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
MMJVMurrin Murrin Joint Venture (Leonora, Western Australia)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Glenmurrin Pty (a wholly owned subsidiary of Glencore International), holds a 40% interest in the Murrin Murrin joint venture. The other 60% is held by Murrin Murrin Holdings, a wholly owned subsidiary of Anaconda Nickel.