References in periodicals archive ?
Secretary of Education: Higher Education Act Reauthorization; Accreditation Policy Recommendations," US Department of Education and NACIQI, April 2012, 12, www2.ed.gov/about /bdscomm/list/naciqi-dir/2012-spring/teleconference2012/naciqi-final-report.pdf.
NACIQI also criticized the new standards for not specifying what actions or results the ABA would assess.
NACIQI is a 15-member panel charged with recommending to the Secretary of Education which accrediting agencies should be recognized as reliable authorities for judging the quality of postsecondary institutions and programs.
Approximately three months before every meeting of the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI)--which makes recommendations to the Department on accrediting agency recognition--a list of agencies scheduled for review is posted in the Federal Register.
In addition, Congress created the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI) to review accrediting organizations and make recommendations to the secretary of education as to whether they were a "reliable authority" (Higher Education Amendments of 1992, [section] 496, 1205) regarding educational quality.
This paper presents the recommendations of the staff of the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI) concerning ABFSE's petition for continued recognition.
(2) The secretary's recognition was based on the unanimous finding in June 2003 by the Department of Education's National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI) that TEAC had complied with the secretary's standards for all accreditors whose positive accreditation decision serves as a gatekeeper for the receipt of federal funds by the program or institution.
Recognition that accreditation needs reform has intensified in recent years as a result of the failure of the Corinthian/Heald schools while fully accredited, as well as recommendations from the bipartisan National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI) in 2012 and 2015 and a report calling on the Department to strengthen its oversight of schools and accreditors by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) in 2014.
Following a two-year hiatus, the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI) was reconstituted in late 2010.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Nacional de Cobre
- Nacional Financiera
- Nacional Football Club
- Nacional Socialist Germany
- Nacional Socialist Germany
- Nacionales de Mexico
- Nacionalin Mokjimo Agentra
- Nacionalines Darbinio Kovos
- Nacionalna i Sveucilisna Knjiznica
- Nacionalna Klasifikacija Djelatnosti
- Nacionalna Sluzba Za Zaposljavanje
- Nacionalna Zajednica Crnogoraca Hrvatske
- Nacionalnega Preverjanja Znanja
- Nacionalnega Programa Izgradnje Avtocest
- Nacionalnega Sveta Invalidskih Organizacij
- Nacionalnem Programu Varnosti Cestnega Prometa
- Nacionalni Program Varstva Okolja
- Nacionalni Program Zdravstvenega Varstva
- Nacionalni Savez Mladih Hrvatske
- Nacionalni Svet Invalidskih Organizacij Slovenije
- Nacionalnih Poklicnih Kvalifikacij
- Nacionalnim Raziskovalnim in Razvojnim Programom
- Nacionalnimi Preizkusi Znanja
- Nacionalno Dvizhenie Simeon Vtori
- Nacionalnog Programa Energetske Efikasnosti
- Naciones Unidas
- Nacip Cihanov
- Näcip Cihanov
- Nacka Landhockeyklubb
- Nacka Municipality
- Nackawic Mechanical Ltd.