References in periodicals archive ?
"One of the purposes of this book is to help us, women living with HIV, to talk to our children, to disclose our status to our children," Agnes Apea, Executive Director of NACWOLA told AFP.
According to NACWOLA, more than 400 Ugandan women have completed Memory Books so far.
Christine says: "The woman from NACWOLA threw her arms around the children and gave them cuddles.
I continued as a social worker, and started volunteering with NACWOLA, doing counseling, home visits to sick people, and training care givers on palliative care.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Naczelna Izba Lekarska
- Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna
- Naczelnego Komitetu Narodowego
- Naczelnej Rady Adwokackiej
- Naczelny Komitet Narodowy
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny
- Nad Sola I Koszarawa
- NAD(+) nucleosidase
- NAD(+)-dependent succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- NAD(P)+ nucleosidase
- NAD(P)-dependent steroid dehydrogenase-like
- NAD+ malate dehydrogenase
- NAD+ nucleosidase
- NAD+ pyrophosphorylase
- NAD+ synthetase