References in periodicals archive ?
The NACYP competition was running for its 40th consecutive year and featured more than 180 competitors.
p THE NACYP Class AFinals will be the centrepiece of a dinner show at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool, on Friday evening.
Sharp-eyed shooters from across the region gathered together in aid of the NACYP (formerly The Boys' Club), the North Northumberland Hospice, and The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
The Girls and Boys Clubs of Wales who are affiliated to the NACYP will administer the scheme in Wales.
WILKINSON GOES HALL THE WAY FOREST HALL can also proudly claim an NACYP champion.
Isaac Milburn of Birtley, (left) sparring with Luke McCormack, reached the NACYP Championships semi-finals, which will be in Durham this month
NACYP finalist Michael Joynson of Kirkby is a Class Six hope whilst defending middleweight champion Tom Whittaker Hart (Rotunda) is one of four to watch at Class Five.
The all-action featherweight from Cleary's ABC is entered in the tournament that starts in Bedworth on Sunday after an early exit from the NACYP championships that left him rueing the luck of the draw.
On Monday night, the Eastside club have two lads through to the finals of the NACYP championships in Nottingham.
Vauxhall Motors' next show is a dinner at the Adelphi Hotel featuring the NACYP A Class Finals on December 10.
? LONG LANE coach Peter Campbell admits Stephen Lewis was made to pay for a slow start in his NACYP final.
THREE Wallsend Boys Football Club starlets have been tipped for the top after being selected for the England NACYP squad for the annual Four Nations Tournament.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Naczelna Izba Lekarska
- Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna
- Naczelnego Komitetu Narodowego
- Naczelnej Rady Adwokackiej
- Naczelny Komitet Narodowy
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny
- Nad Sola I Koszarawa
- NAD(+) nucleosidase
- NAD(+)-dependent succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- NAD(P)+ nucleosidase
- NAD(P)-dependent steroid dehydrogenase-like
- NAD+ malate dehydrogenase
- NAD+ nucleosidase
- NAD+ pyrophosphorylase
- NAD+ synthetase
- NAD-dependent ADP-ribosyltransferase sirtuin-4
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-1
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-2
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-3, mitochondrial
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-5