References in periodicals archive ?
The savings calculated relative to prior energy usage are usually labelled as the gross savings; see CADMAC (1998); CPUC (2004); NAPEE (2007); SEE Action (2012); Slote (2014), etc.;
There are four approaches for determining the NTGR (NAPEE, 2007):
147-204); NAPEE (2007); EVO (2012); SEE Action (2012); EVO (2016), etc.
Princeton Scorekeeping Method (PRISM; Fels, 1986) is a widely used (IPMVP, 2003; CPUC, 2004; NAPEE, 2007, etc.) standardized tool for estimating energy savings which applies regression when using energy meter readings before and after the energy efficiency measure installation, together with average daily temperatures, to determine ex-post total energy savings as the difference between pre- and post-installation periods.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- nape nevus
- Nape of the Earth
- Naper Realty Property Management
- Naperian logarithm
- Naperian logarithms
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naperville Central High
- Naperville Central High School
- Naperville Community Unit School District
- Naperville Community Unit School District 203
- Naperville Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Naperville Diamond Softball Association
- Naperville Emergency Management Agency
- Naperville Health Care Associates
- Naperville Invitational Basketball League
- Naperville Municipal Band
- Naperville North High School
- Naperville School District
- Naperville Soccer Association
- Naperville Unit Education Association
- Naperville Women's Social Group
- Naperville Youth Football League
- Naperville, Illinois