References in periodicals archive ?
(244) In addition, the federal government can more effectively use NARIP grants to qualifying states by including in them state-specific advice and assistance to help qualifying states remove barriers to NICS submission.
1121-0329, FY 2013 NICS ACT RECORD IMPROVEMENT Program (NARIP) 4 (2013), available at http://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/narip13_sol.pdf.
(79.) State Profiles: NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP) Awards FY 20092013, BUREAU JUST.
For a discussion of NARIP grants, see supra notes 75-81.
the reauthorized NARIP program, the Attorney General would be authorized
to re-shape the NARIP program and authorize appropriations of $100
Congress appropriated $10 million for NARIP in FY2009 and $20 million in FY2010.
In FY2010, BJS awarded $16.9 million in NARIP grants to the following grantees (individual amounts in parentheses):
In FY2011, BJS awarded $20.1 million in NARIP grants to the following grantees (individual amounts in parentheses):
To be eligible for NARIP grants, states must certify that they have established a relief from disabilities program for persons adjudicated to be mentally defective, whereby they can petition to have their gun rights restored.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Narimanbekov, Togrul Farman Ogly
- Narimanov, Nariman Kerbalai Nadzhaf Ogly
- Näringslivets Telekoförening
- Nariño (disambiguation)
- Narino Department
- Nariño Department
- Nariño, Antonio
- Narino, Antonio Ambrosio
- Nariño, Antonio Ambrosio
- Nariokotome boy
- Narita Airport Authority
- Narita International Airport
- Narita International Airport Corporation
- Narita Tomomi
- Nariyal Purnima
- Narkotika Dan Obat Terlarang