References in periodicals archive ?
397 provides that the NASHS "will serve as the premier training center to develop the athletic skills and talents of high school students.
Sid Holland and Walter Nash were the winter and spring 'seasons' for Alister McIntosh's 23-year tutelage of his quartet of prime ministers, Peter Fraser, Sid Holland, Walter Nash and Keith Holyoake.
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nash announced his retirement Saturday, quietly ending a 19-year NBA career that included two MVP awards.
Fernando fell for 66, hooking Ormond straight to David Sales in the deep, while Mendis (57) edged Cosker behind for Nash to take a sharp catch before Ashley Giles earned the first leg-before dismissal of the day in the 63rd over to dismiss Dilshan.
This finding was unexpected, given results from the NASHS study, in which about three of every ten students felt fighting probably or definitely could cause them to be injured badly enough to miss school or work or to need medical help.
Monitoring the Future and the NASHS are school-based surveys with sample designs and survey administration procedures similar to the SSSHRS.
Each form also included nine core behavior items used in the National Adolescent Student Health Survey (NASHS).
This list of behaviors and their corresponding questions were drawn from the National Adolescent Student Health Survey (NASHS).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Nashi Dostizheniia
- Nashi pear
- Nashi pear
- nashi pears
- Nashoba Associated Boards of Health
- Nashoba Conservation Trust
- Nashoba Regional High School
- Nashoba Regional School District
- Nashoba United Team Soccer
- Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Nashoba Valley Concert Band
- Nashoba Valley Fitness Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League
- Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League
- Nashua Area Home Builders and Remodelers Association
- Nashua Area Radio Club
- Nashua Christian Academy
- Nashua City Planning Board
- Nashua Federal Savings and Loan
- Nashua Fish and Game Association
- Nashua Girls Soccer Association
- Nashua High School
- Nashua High School North
- Nashua High School South
- Nashua North
- Nashua Police Athletic League
- Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- Nashua River Green-Rainbow
- Nashua River Rail Trail
- Nashua River Watershed Association
- Nashua Transit System
- Nashua Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Nashua Youth Soccer League
- Nashville After Zone Alliance
- Nashville Alliance for Public Education
- Nashville and Eastern Railroad
- Nashville and Western Railroad