References in periodicals archive ?
* Matthew Backus, Columbia University and NBER; Christopher Conlon, New York University; and Michael Sinkinson, Yale University and NBER, "Common Ownership in America: 1980-2017" (NBER Working Paper No.
Wollmann, University of Chicago and NBER, "How to Get Away with Merger: Stealth Consolidation and Its Effects on U.S.
* Juan Pablo Atal, University of Pennsylvania; Hanming Fang, University of Pennsylvania and NBER; Martin Karlsson, University of Duisburg-Essen; and Nicolas R.
* Paolo Martellini, University of Pennsylvania, and Guido Menzio, New York University and NBER, "Declining Search Frictions, Unemployment and Growth" (NBER Working Paper No.
* Peter Christensen and Ignacio Sarmiento, University of Illinois, and Christopher Timmins, Duke University and NBER, "Housing Discrimination and the Pollution Exposure Gap in the United States"
Cook, Michigan State University and NBER, "A New National Lynching Data Set and New Explanations for Lynching Behavior in the United States from 1684 to 1983"
* Sebastian Fleitas, University of Leuven; Gautam Gowrisankaran, University of Arizona and NBER; and Anthony T.
* Alberto Cavallo, Harvard University and NBER; Robert C.
* Yaron Levi, University of Southern California, and Ivo Welch, University of California, Los Angeles and NBER, "Market-Beta and Downside Risk"
Setzler, University of Chicago; Thibaut Lamadon and Magne Mogstad, University of Chicago and NBER; and Elena Manresa, MIT, "How Much Should We Trust Estimates of Firm Effects and Worker Sorting?"
* George-Marios Angeletos, MIT and NBER, and Zhen Huo, Yale University, "Myopia and Anchoring" (NBER Working Paper No.
* Itzik Fadlon, University of California, San Diego and NBER; Shanthi P.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- NBF Control Protocol