References in periodicals archive ?
Hendel, "Aniconism and Anthropomorphism in Ancient Israel," in The Image and the Book, Iconic Cults, Aniconism, and the Rise of Book Religion in Israel and the Ancient Neara East, ed.
10) Se weg is rum and for[eth]heald be to dea[eth]e and to hellewite last se is neara and sticol [thorn]e to life and to heofona rice laet 'the way is wide and stooping that leads to death and torments in hell and that [the way] is narrow and steep that leads to life and heavenly kingdom'
The businessman, who ran a profitable telecommunications company, was punched to the ground neara kebab shop and the local police station and repeatedly kicked.
France will provide 5.15 million for the plant in Chekka, neara the capital Tripoli, the Lebanese government covering the remaining costs.
The spirit of co-operation has well and truly ended between his own North-East Against a Regional Assembly organisation and North-East Says No, run by John Elliott ( who may or may not have been NEARA's chairman earlier this year.
Boyer,42,was found early on Sunday in a woodland 'hide' neara golf course.
The power plant, located nearA Galabovo, in southern Bulgaria, will use the majority of the proceeds to repay debt to Maritza East lignite mine that supplies it, aas well as repay the lenders of the plantas non-recourse debt,a <a href="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aes.com&esheet=51328566&newsitemid=20160427005431&lan=en-US&anchor=The+AES+Corporation&index=1&md5=48fa827f85a1a22ab7fb6b36d075543e">AES Corporation said in a statement on Wednesday.
Now, with the newly-formed North-East Says No group set to compete with NEARA for recognition as the official "no" campaign, it seems Mr Jenkin finally has his wish.
The drill dubbed Rapid Trident-2014 will beA conducted until 26 September near Yavoriv,A some 60 kilometers from the city of Lviv, nearA the border with Poland, as Kiev governmentA forces continue to fight pro- Russian rebelsA in the countryas restive eastern regions.
Witnesses said Michael, 62, was shot dead in his car in front of colleagues as he arrived for work.The killers then tied his blood-soaked corpse to a car and pulled it through the streets, before dumping it neara bridge.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Near-Term Deployment Group
- Near-Term Fix
- Near-Term Hybrid Vehicle
- Near-Term Improvement in Materiel Asset Reporting
- Near-Term Improvement Program
- Near-term Mine Reconnaissance System
- Near-term Mobile Radio Access Unit Enhancement
- near-term pre-positioned ships
- Near-Term Pre-Positioning Force
- Near-Term Torpedo Improvement Program
- Near-Time Persistency Checker
- Near-Total Gastric Bypass
- Near-Total Intestinal Aganglionosis
- near-total thyroidectomy
- near-ultraviolet radiation
- Near-Vertical Propagation
- Near-Wall particle Residence Time
- Near-Zero Emissions Coal
- Near-Zero Radius
- Near-Zero Thermal Expansion
- Nearbug Valley Transportation Authority
- Nearby Contract
- Nearby Contracts
- Nearby Delivery
- Nearby Delivery Month
- Nearby Field Galaxy Survey
- Nearby futures contract
- Nearby Futures Contracts
- Nearby Galaxies Supernova Survey
- Nearby Galaxy Survey
- Nearby Month
- Nearby Month
- Nearctic ecozone
- Nearctic ecozone
- Nearctic fauna
- Nearctic Region
- Nearctic zoogeographic region