References in periodicals archive ?
In 2004, NEMSCOM in conjunction with the Navy AIT Project Office, embarked on an assessment on Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) technology to help manage this material.
One of the key areas of interest for NEMSCOM focused on surgical instrument identification.
In an effort to drastically increase medical asset identification, NEMSCOM embarked on a pilot program to develop effortless recognition of medical assets.
To date, NEMSCOM has developed a catalog consisting of more than 17,000 items.
Through the use of info dots and the MAAT system, NEMSCOM completely eliminated the need for costly medical technicians and provided general warehouse personnel the means to identify any item within mere seconds, vice several hours.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Nemours, Louis Charles Philippe Raphaël d'Orléans, duc de
- Nemrut, Mount
- Nemtsev, Iosif
- Nemtsev, Iosif Vasilevich
- Nemtsov, Boris Yefimovich
- Nemuro Strait
- Nemzetbiztonsági Hivatal
- Nemzeti Adó- és Vámhivatal
- Nemzeti Civil Alapprogram
- Nemzeti és Etnikai Kisebbségi Jogvédõ Irodát
- Nemzeti Filharmonikus Zenekar